Mc Cain TRASHED in US Elections

As of now it’s Obama 175 to McCains 75 electroal votes…

Bye Bye to the republican administration

191 - 81… a right thumping Obama wins Ohio as well

… and they already have control of the Senate, House of Reps. is going the same way too.

Finally an end to 8 years of insanity.

Bye Bye to republican Senator Elizabeth Dole who has lost her seat.

Probably one of the few sensible republicans for the most part

Tainan Cowboy must be feeling really good today. Probably need a rest day to get over the trauma.

Democrats looks like they might get past the 60 Senat seats mark.

That is a HARD ass kicking.

I think it is good for America’s relations with everybody else.

[quote=“Truant”]That is a HARD ass kicking.

I think it is good for America’s relations with everybody else.[/quote]

Those relatiosn will take a lot to undo the madness of 8 years of Bush.

It’s one thing for Obama to be elected but it will take years to repair the damage to American credibility.

Yeah, but you can see what Truant means – finally, most of the rest of the world, after years of saying “fuck you, Bush and your criminal coterie” are seeing that given the opportunity, the American people themselves are saying the same thing. This is not just an electoral beating. This is Americans absolutely giving the massive finger to Bush and his ilk. :bravo:

Too bad it didnt happen 4 years ago after Bushes first 4 years.

207 - 135

I’m going to sort of miss not liking Americans.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I’m going to sort of miss not liking Americans.

HG[/quote]
I wouldn’t worry too much about that. :laughing: Unless you actually believe the Obama hype and think that yes, America under the Democrats really WILL be a different place. It’s still the biggest, meanest kid on the block and will still fuck you over REAL good if it decides that’s what it wants to do.

Yeah, you’re right. It’s rather telling how America shows some common freakin’ sense and the rest of the world is ecstatic. :laughing:

But I;m hopeful. Exit polls suggest 75% of those voting were white, and there was a huge increase in the young vote, so here’s hoping.

Bloody hard road ahead for Obama. The toxic Republican legacy on the financial front is going to have to mean unpleasant decisions.

HG

Wow, the numbers so far are looking good!

CNN calls it Obama

He has 290 voty thingies, has he won then?

ITS OVER. America says NO to McCain (stunted by 8 years of Bush and the Caribou) and the Barbie from Alaska

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I’m going to sort of miss not liking Americans.

HG[/quote]
I wouldn’t worry too much about that. :laughing: Unless you actually believe the Obama hype and think that yes, America under the Democrats really WILL be a different place. It’s still the biggest, meanest kid on the block and will still fuck you over REAL good if it decides that’s what it wants to do.[/quote]

I always thought of China and Russia to be two bigger, meaner, selfish kids-only they are retarded, psychotic and carrying baseball bats with nails. Who do you want to play with?

Democrat president with a Democrat controlled Congress. It’s more of the Clinton years all over again. :noway:
BTW, why does everyone forget that Obama is as much Caucasian-American as he is East-African-American?

President Baraq Hussein Obama. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:yay: