Would you go to McDonalds right away for lunch if their prices are 10 NT cheaper at that time?
- Yes, absolutely! 10 NT is a looooat ohhh!
- No, I want to avoid the long crazy Taiwanese queue.
- No, 10 NT isn’t worth it.
- Well, I go to McDonalds every day so its irrelevant.
- Well, No, I wouldn’t even eat at McDonald’s if it was for free.
I just returned from McDonalds. And I had to wait 30 minutes to get my food!!
In my local store there’s normally a queue of like 5 people at lunch time.
Today I saw at least 100 people waiting in line.
Why? I just figured out they sell their major menus with rebates like 10-20 NT. (From 11 AM to 2 PM)…
Nothing against rebates but… why do Taiwanese always have to show up only when stuff is at discount, no matter how much…
So here’s a poll.