McDonald's Monopoly Game

Does McDonald’s Monopoly in Taiwan work the same as in the US, as in you get one monopoly and win the corresponding prize shown?
And does anyone know what the rare game pieces are?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

[quote=“CoolDawg88”]Does McDonald’s Monopoly in Taiwan work the same as in the US, as in you get one monopoly and win the corresponding prize shown?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.[/quote]
What are you talking about?

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“CoolDawg88”]Does McDonald’s Monopoly in Taiwan work the same as in the US, as in you get one monopoly and win the corresponding prize shown?

What are you talking about?[/quote]

Sandman, you spazzer. Go to McD’s and buy a meal, then you’ll know. It’s their latest promotional thingmajig.

I’m talking about the current promotion they have at McDonald’s right now, where you collect the pieces and if you have a monopoly (Boardwalk, Parkplace) etc., you get the prize shown.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald’s_Monopoly

Here’s the McDonald’s Taiwan site
mcdonalds.com.tw/Campaign_201107_monopoly/

Just wondering which game pieces are the rare ones, and how do you collect prizes, since I can’t read much Chinese.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“sandman”][quote=“CoolDawg88”]Does McDonald’s Monopoly in Taiwan work the same as in the US, as in you get one monopoly and win the corresponding prize shown?

What are you talking about?[/quote]

Sandman, you spazzer. Go to McD’s and buy a meal, then you’ll know. It’s their latest promotional thingmajig.[/quote]
I went today and never got shit except a fakefish burger and some fake soup.

[quote=“CoolDawg88”]I’m talking about the current promotion they have at McDonald’s right now, where you collect the pieces and if you have a monopoly (Boardwalk, Parkplace) etc., you get the prize shown.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald’s_Monopoly

Here’s the McDonald’s Taiwan site
mcdonalds.com.tw/Campaign_201107_monopoly/

Just wondering which game pieces are the rare ones, and how do you collect prizes, since I can’t read much Chinese.[/quote]
I believe that’s how it works. You have to get Boardwalk and Parkplace, but of course they are not giving them both out.

Yeah, I know, I was just wondering which ones are the rare pieces, as I can’t find any info online about it.
I got one of the blue pieces and I’m not sure if it’s the rare one or not.
And also, is this the first year they’ve had this promotion?

Here’s the gameboard.
s.arcww.com.tw/www.mcdonalds.com … raymat.jpg

They are all numbered. I bet you have number 432.

Yeah I have 432, but I don’t know what the rarity of it is. Not sure if 431 more rare/hard to get.

I think they are only giving out one in the whole country.
There’s a poster in McDs that has a number in the bottom corner that tells how many prizes of that type will be given out.
On here too. mcdonalds.com.tw/Campaign_201107_monopoly/
The airplane one is 4.

lol dang, so 431 is the rarest one huh? I’m assuming you have 432 as well.
Weird that they change it up and make the Park Place one the rare one