Mcgregor v bus 2018

yoooooo... first time seeing this one. Conor has legit lost his mind. pic.twitter.com/XcLFd2FIMo

— caposa (@Grabaka_Hitman) April 5, 2018

Gobshite has gone and done it this time.

3 Likes

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFkz97q5OU

That guy is some idiot

1 Like

I used to play with ninjas stars when I was a kid.

1 Like

It’s all probably a publicity stunt to keep himself in the limelight. It’s a minor crime and he is rich enough to afford top lawyers. Apparently the cctv couldn’t even identify it was him.

He’ll pay a tiny fine and be back to his usual behavior in no time.

1 Like

He’s lost me with this one. 3 fights off the card due to these antics. I was gonna watch all of them.

1 Like

I agree that this was mostly staged, and the UFC owner Dana White only pissed that McGregor went over the top and smashed the bus and injured some other athletes. Staged to get media spotlight on UFC 223.

Moreover, all kinds of talk of Floyd Mayweather getting into the octagon with McGregor. Which is a whole other story.
This could just be the start of propaganda by UFC leading up to an as-big or even-bigger payoff for the both of them.

ZZZzzz. It’s got low-class wrestling antics written all over it, no matter if it’s to promote UFC 223, or get McGregor into spotlight ahead of signing a deal to fight Mayweather

Staged? How many wwe guys go to jail mid storyline? Not to mention the 3 fights that got shafted off the card and the 3 guys that got injured, cut up by glass. The main event is a shit show too with what 2 guys pulling out of it. Theres no logic in making hype for a card nobody is buying in the first place.

Conor has been off the rails doing these shenanigans since the mayweather boxing match but hes gone too far this time.

2 Likes

WWE Champion JBL has John Cena arrested for vandalism

:sunglasses:

He didn’t go to jail. He got arrested and questioned for a few hours, bailed and awaiting further action. He hasn’t been found guilty of anything as it stands.

The punishment for this type of crime is usually a fine. It’ll be chump change to him as he is a millionaire. I see Connor getting arrested as nothing more than a stunt to stay relevant. An arrest record won’t affect his ability to attain visas in other countries, and it can even be argued it won’t have any impact on his renewal of his American visa.

One rule for celebrities another for everyone else. He has got people talking about him again and he stays relevant. He has well established the psycho irishman reputation by now.

It seems like he injured somebody and is charged with assault so he could definitely go to jail.
If he gets a criminal record he may have a hard time getting a visa into the US in future.

1 Like
3 Likes

One guy got glass in his eye and another got his face cut open, both guys fights were taken off the card. Its a shit show not a stunt. It could have worked to hype up a future fight with khabib if he didnt go too far though sure, but thats not what happened. At this point it really looks like he doesn’t even want to fight.

1 Like

Staged? The civil suits alone could run in the tens of millions. He is looking at jail time or at the very least having his US visa revoked.

I was the biggest Conor fan for so long, but this was the most disgusting display of behavior in professional Sports history. Conor was so likeable in the beginning. He had the whole world at his fingertips but threw it away for some gangster fantasy

1 Like

It’s a stunt that went too far I agree. But people need to remember that Connor has a PR team, advisors and a top lawyers at his disposable. Its possible he would have talked over the consequences of such a stunt before he did it.

Also, even were he to be found guilty in a trial it would be a first offence and therefore extremely likely he’d get a suspended sentence /fine.

Do you know exactly how much money he made from the Mayweather fight? Millions and millions. The man never needs to work again in his life.

Also, there are different categories of assault and this one seems quite minor. Has anyone actually physically seen the so called wounds inflicted yet?

This story always makes me think of how rap artists do a jail stint or have some brush in with the law to seem tougher and make themselves more credible. No such thing as bad publicity in my opinion.

1 Like

He was always one step up from a scumbag. Now he’s just dropped down to regular but rich scumbag status. With a criminal record and banned from working in his biggest market (if he gets convicted which seems likely ).
What an idiot !
He has been going off the rails for a while in Ireland, rumoured to be a a big cokehead

1 Like

having your eyeball cut by shattered glass is minor to you? the other guys face got cut. both of them are not fighting, so its obviously more than a scratch or they wouldn’t call off the thing they have been training for months for and recently going through the hell of a weight cut for.

its pretty much what orangeorganics said, he thinks hes some gangster or something now. since the mayweather thing hes been doing a whole bunch of thug like shenanigans. its pretty sad.

Yeah heard all the rumours. But early Conor wasn’t like this. He was all about working hard, focusing on goals and positivity. The money and fame got to him.Also, cocaine is a hell of a drug

He should have left Dublin a long time ago. Too many yes men and hangers on. Rich people need to be with other rich people in Beverly Hills.

Quoth the whisperer:

"It’s a damn shame, because what this world really needed was a role model, someone we could look up to, someone who can, you know, violently reduce another human being to a bloody stump, but in a way that was admirable. Not this shit”.

His character doesn’t seem any better than that of Mayweather, possibly worse. If your personal character is below that of even Floyd Mayweather, then you are plumbing some impressively serious depths there.

I don’t think it’s an act that he can make everybody on the planet want to punch him on the nose. I think that’s just Conor living the life of Conor.