McRib is coming back to US McDonald's

According to the McRib Locator, the nearest McRib to my place is in Geilenkirchen, Germany. But they don’t open till ten a. m. their time, and they might not be open today anyway, on account of All Saints’ Day.

That McRib does look nice.

1 Like

I’m a daily McDonald’s person. Not saying I get a combo every day but I’ll stop in for a pie or a coffee or breakfast.
To your point though, it still amazes me seeing insane lines at McDonald’s and then oftentimes needing to wait for up to 10 min to find a seat, with 5 levels all full.

1 Like

The fear of not being able to obtain something.is the ultimate marketing practice.

Thankfully, mcdonalds themselves warn us not to give into their elaborate marketing and psychology tricks with their cancerous stomach fillers that are horrible from beginning to end.

That was mean. Sorry. But seriously, we shouldnt crave garbage.

1 Like

We’re designed to.

True that. We also claim to be intelligent…cant have it both ways :wink:

Coming to UK.

just had one. its been a while. was alright.

Saw it here in Australia too.

5 Likes

Had my second one
Was alright

It’s just a rib shaped burger!

But made of pork and not beef

Heresy!

1 Like

The least they could do is put a beer sauce on it.

Marco, that cartoon is so true! I had my last McRib in 2012 and just finished one for lunch today. Maybe 8-10 years from now I’ll forget again and buy another. :laughing:

1 Like

I like that the only marker of time passing is increasing facial hair.

2 Likes

1 Like

https://media1.tenor.com/images/07d7b2094caa2eaf316ea7816dc43ee0/tenor.gif?itemid=5760008

Mmmmn… yum! :yum:

:face_vomiting: