Meanwhile on r/taiwancirclejerk

Jesus, who gave you a badge?

You have undercover agents, well there are undercover MODS!

Soy is good for your health. Why are people trying to stigmatize it? They were probably raised on junk like McDonalds and hot pockets.

1 Like

One of those phrases that grows out of internet memeā€™s. Apparently the term originated on 4chan, Iā€™m shocked!

2 Likes

pity it doesnā€™t give women womanboobs. i mean just basing that off the local female population. no offence, it is what it is! taiwan is A cup city.

I see some B cups.

Sometimes on the men, but also on women.

3 Likes

A and Bs is pretty standard. for the men i think its kind of a cultural thing. when they get a little older they donā€™t have any shame in turning into a fat teddy of a man.

Luckily Iā€™m more of an ass man.

Although most have asses as flat as briefcases here too.

1 Like

and not only that, the flat and small briefcase ass look is the desired look! amongst most local women and guys.

The theory is soy increases estrogen in men. Making them more feminine. But it actually has some anti estrogenic properties. I eat a lot of soy and I have no issues and probably have more ā€œmasculineā€ traits than most people who believe this.

Also men need estrogen. Itā€™s important for many body functions and To be healthy.

1 Like

I want to get Sanchong Syndrome. Sounds pretty hardcore. I think anyone would back off if they knew you had Sanchong Syndrome. Probably Iā€™m not getting the full meaning of ā€œdistance decay and the status of suburbiaā€.

I know one guy who definitely has Sanchong Syndrome, but he doesnā€™t post here any more. Tough as nails, that guy

1 Like

Soybeans and a few other things contain phytoestrogens. The way I understand it these phytoestrogens lock onto the receptors that naturally produced estrogen usually does, so it can affect your natural hormones.

I know this because I ate too much edamame one time and it messed up my menstrual cycle, so it can have some sort of effect. On women, at least. But everything returned to normal after I stopped eating as much.

They compete with your estrogen receptors. But usually not a bad thing since phytoestrogens are less symptomatic of estrogenic effects. Iā€™ve love soy milk since I was a kid because I canā€™t drink real milk. Itā€™s not a bad way to get some extra protein.

Oh I love soy as a protein source. I just know now that if I have too much it really can throw things out of whack for me. I take it as a sign to not consume too much, because that doesnā€™t seem like something thatā€™s supposed to happen.

Itā€™s definitely possible. Eating a lot of one particular food can cause problems. If I eat too much salt, my BP goes out of wack from bloating is an example.

Too much soy makes men wear skinny jeans and take selfies with duckface and or body poses in mirrors.

1 Like

Too much soy doesnā€™t make you do anything.
And duckfaces went out with MySpace. Now itā€™s all about filters that make even the ugliest, fattest chick look like an airbrushed cover-model. With cat or rabbit ears, of course, because sure.

The most common cause of high estrogen is being over weight. Estrogen also seems to make you keep more fat. Itā€™s always stupid to hear men talk about soy making men have high estrogen when being overweight cause you to produce more estrogen.

Also this stupid idea that testosterone good, estrogen bad is just so unscientific. High testosterone actually cause your body to try to maintain homeostasis by producing more estrogen to balance it out. Not to mention estrogen is very important for sexual function for men. Low estrogen will give you ED and no libido. As well as high estrogen. You need a balance.

Damn you must have been eating A LOT of those things!

I certainly hope so. Thatā€™s the kind of passion this manā€™s internet needs.