Meat Store (Italian cold cuts etc.)

Nothing to be scary of… I see it as intriguing. It all depends on the point of view. Cheers!

1 Like

I don’t think so, it’s been around for a long time. One of the last survivors of several foreign-oriented stores in the area.

2 Likes

We apply the following delivery fee :

NO-REGISTERED MEMBERS
Delivery fee NT$300. (depending on the size of the box, at least NT$300).
Delivery free of charges for all orders over NT$ 2500 (Islandwide).

REGISTERED MEMBERS
Delivery fee NT$250. (depending on the size of the box, at least NT$250).
Delivery free of charges for all orders over NT$ 1000 (Islandwide).

Registered members are eligible also for the loyalty points rewards and extra 10% off on all the purchase. :wink:

2 Likes

Meatstore, could you expand your cheese selection? Costco has mostly abandoned the “good cheese” market. If you could lay your hands on that good English cheddar that they used to carry. . . .

2 Likes

Weirdness. Google view time machine shows it had the same name in 2011. It’s definitely where I went last time I was in the area. I called it Annie’s for years. Mandela effect?

1 Like

It’s the main Western import grocer left ever since Wellman’s went under. Been around forever.

1 Like

Good to have you here. :grin:

Just FYI, you might want to speak to whoever’s responsible for your website about the placement of that pop-up alert - I actually clicked on one of your Facebook ads several days ago before seeing this thread, and on my phone the ad button is irretrievably off the bottom of the screen and can’t be clicked.

I still want meat so made a mental note to check back later from my computer, but it made me temporarily frustrated with the website and not bother browsing any further (because it was impossible!) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your inquiry.
Well, you should try to tilt your phone to landscape or reduce the zoom and you will see a button to click. Try it and let me know :wink:

2 Likes

We are working on that… We are going to have a really good selections of cheese really soon! Stay tuned :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nope, that didn’t work either, just made me more irritated at the pop-up to be honest!

I don’t know of any convenient way to reduce the zoom in the mobile version of Chrome for Android (and if it’s necessary to go into developer options or something, that obviously wouldn’t be ideal in terms of usability…)

Am I the only one with this problem from mobile?

Edit: Turns out I can actually see it if I reduce the text and display size to the absolute minimum, but it seems like that’s something that should be done on the website end (this is honestly the only website I’ve ever encountered this problem with). :slight_smile:

Weird because it’s working for most of others usuers. I’ll ask the IT guys to check about this issue. Thanks for noticed us!

2 Likes

Do you guys need a technical writer/English writer/proofreader?

You’re trying to do your work-in-return-for-meat thing again? :grin:

1 Like

I miss my Prosciutto and Salami.

3 Likes

Why not. :wink:

https://www.meatstore.com.tw/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product&id_lang=1

1,460 NT per kg. For salami.

Very expensive.

$936 at the current discount.

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t think so:

You’re missing the current discount in the photo you posted above. $292 for 300 grams. Actually about $970 per kilo. Costco sells a US-made brand about $700 for a kilo for reference.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Costco still have that good white coastal cheddar?