Meat Store (Italian cold cuts etc.)

@SuiGeneris We do slice our mortadella really thin. But our comes with Pistachio or Black Truffle. We don’t import the plain one. If you have allergies to nuts It’s strongly not recommended.

1 Like

Our mortadella is made according the ancient Bologna’s recipe, using only pork meat born, raised and slaughter in Italy. It’s gluten and lactose free.

4 Likes

I’m sure that you will change your mind after trying our traditional Mortadella. It worth it… :wink:

2 Likes

The mortadella is dangerously awesome, thanks @meatstore !

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll place an order if I win the lottery… thanks…

You guys have some nice prices on cheese too.

1 Like

The is a tiny town in the state I lived called Waldo that was famous for its bologna.

Great stuff.

1 Like

Actually I do want to ask about the pork. The price on them is really steep, and like 500% markup compared going to the traditional market. Actually 1000nt would get me about 2.5kg of boston pork butt meat at the market, assuming I come at the worst of time and buy the more expensive verified Taiwanese pork.

What I saw at the traditional markets in Taiwan are fly and not refrigerated showcases. no wonder why prices are 500% cheaper.
We are selling Certified Natural Taiwan Pork where hogs are feed with a certified vegetarian diet and those are antibiotics free.
Not so sure about the origin of pork from the traditional market… for sure those are Taiwanese hogs but not so sure about the rest.
As I’ve mentioned on a post above, Ferrari and Luxgen are both cars… having both 4 wheels… but the rest… the math make it. :laughing: :red_car: :pig:

6 Likes

Well if it makes you feel any better, the pork is very fresh, slaughtered the morning it went to the market. Besides I wouldn’t be eating pork even moderately raw, I’d cook them all the way.

OMG! You found Waldo! Good job!

Look, the man is trying to run a business. Obviously you are not going to buy from him. Not a problem, this is your life, just like I live my life. But please let the man sell his fine products, which seem to be much appreciated in this community.

EDITED

Guy

10 Likes

The cappacola is really good!

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that was a specific cut and cure because my favorite sub back home was called the cappacola. That perhaps explains why though it is was a very complex melding of flavors, especially the cheese.

2 Likes

This was nicer than the imported Italian cuts I used to get back home, I thought.

1 Like

They haven’t carried that in over a year now and have no plans ever to get it again. Either that or they’ve been hiding it from me and continuously lying to me for the entire time.

2 Likes

Looks awesome thanks for sharing. Defo be trying this out on payday!

1 Like

Big sales on butter and olive oil right now, if anyone is interested.

1 Like

After spring sale all the cold cuts are gone (except for Pepperoni)

Does anyone know where else in Taipei, can I get Italian specialties like Culatta and Coppa di Parma?