Memory game (i.e. the game where two cards must match)

Are there shops that have the memory game? Must be something original because someone who collects them wants me to bring an original game from Taiwan.

NB This is the game with the illustrated cards where players must turn around the two same cards to score a point.

If you can’t find one, couldn’t you make one out of a majiang set?

YES. There are a bunch of great toy stores downstairs from the big Eslite at RenAi Circle. One of them has at least a half dozen different games of the type you describe: photos, paintings, cartoons, etc., plus many other great (mostly German) toys, games and puzzles.

EDIT: oops. They don’t have Taiwan versions, only European ones. For Taiwan gifts, try the 4-story handicraft store near NTU Hospital, though I don’t believe they have a Chinese memory game like that.

Thanks, Dragonbones and Mother Theresa. Maybe I could get creative… Something with photos could also be nice.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]YES. There are a bunch of great toy stores downstairs from the big Eslite at Ren’ai Circle. One of them has at least a half dozen different games of the type you describe: photos, paintings, cartoons, etc., plus many other great (mostly German) toys, games and puzzles.
[/quote]

Was gonna say this too. In fact most Eslites have that toy store, one thing you’ll notice they have is playmobil toys.