Men may be banned from daring to bare their chests

[quote]Men may be barred from baring their chests - and stomachs - in public under new local laws being considered by town halls.

They would stop men stripping off their shirts in crowded town centres and give powers to police to remove any who defy the cover-up laws.

The proposal has been inspired by the least attractive side effect of the heatwave - the tendency of a number of often middle-aged men to go about in nothing more than shorts and trainers.

Last week the Daily Mail highlighted the wave of revulsion among most of the public at the summer’s least welcome fashion trend, and pictured a series of the worst examples in the hope of shaming offenders into keeping their T-shirts on. [/quote]

Holy crapola! Tom Hill DID make it back to the UK!

dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … ge_id=1770

I have no problem with guys baring their chests, but I really don’t want to see them in their thongs. :sick:

What ever happed to :braveheart:?

Then don’t go to Da An Park…that’s Sandman.

Glad to see that the Daily Mail is still on top of the big issues facing society :slight_smile:

That first photo of the guy in the thong is really scary! :astonished: :noway:

Thongs for guys should be banned.

Remember a looooong time ago when people used to talk about something they didn’t like and say, “There ought to be a law against that.”? Well, now there is.

They’re all part of a lobby group that has grown in popularity over the years: People Against Everything. It doesn’t matter what you do, nor what you say, they will be offended by it and pressure the authorities to take action against it.

Personally, I prefer the freedom-of-choice approach. That old guy in the thong is not a pretty sight, but no one is forcing me to look at him.

that would be your own “free will” right?

:laughing:

that would be your own “free will” right?

:laughing:[/quote]

Yep. Afterall, Awm deed sexy (Sandman can probably say it better than I)

do ya like me titties?

but where do you draw the line?

filecabi.net/video/britcar324.html

Can you explain to me why this is not a big issue in society?

He’s already crossed the line. He has committed at least two offecnces; one of them being drunk and disorderly of which he can be arrested for and the other of public indecency, of which he can also be arrested for - showing genitalia in a public place where people can or have the chance of seeing him.

There is no problem with him walking around with his shirt off though. Do you have a problem with that?

Yeah. I have a problem with that.

Those are pretty gross pics they can cause you to choke on your food if you saw those guys in a park at lunch hour and then die.

Or you could be driving and do a double take cuz you can’t believe such bufugliness and crash your car and die.

Or your eyes could bleed from the sight of it all and you can die from that, too.

So yeah, I’m glad there’s a law preventing fat, loose-assed men from wearing their thongs and baring their man-boobs in public.

[quote=“914”]Yeah. I have a problem with that.

Those are pretty gross pics they can cause you to choke on your food if you saw those guys in a park at lunch hour and then die.

Or you could be driving and do a double take cuz you can’t believe such bufugliness and crash your car and die.

Or your eyes could bleed from the sight of it all and you can die from that, too.

So yeah, I’m glad there’s a law preventing fat, loose-assed men from wearing their thongs and baring their man-boobs in public.[/quote]

once you go fat, you never want flat.

There should be a law against the Daily Mail.

Excuse me. I DO NOT own a pink bedcover.

Ahem Sandman, I think your wife may have washed the white bedcover with your red undies…whoops!

people should be allowed to run around naked freely.

Yep. And making men wear their shirts, while a good thing sometimes, deprives me and many others of the oooooooh so good visage of the yummy guys. :smiley:

Y[quote]eah. I have a problem with that.

So yeah, I’m glad there’s a law preventing fat, loose-assed men from wearing their thongs and baring their man-boobs in public.[/quote]

Come on 914,

Surely the sight of me or Sandman bare-chested - cutting the grass, laying down a dry stone wall or delivering the washing machine with our manly hands and our nicely tanned and firmly muscled upper bodies is worth putting up with the sight of fat mens’ man boobs occasionally? There’s a price for everything.