Messy Roommate - Photo collection

Your roomates are messy ? You can’t handle it anymore ? You want to move out or you will commit some crazy acts ?

Here is a short term alternative/therapy : Post a picture of the mess you are living in or describe the degree of disorder and insanity they force you to live in.

Please stay correct and retain yourself to post some pics that show the mess inside their own room (But usually when the roommates are messy, the whole common places are messy so you should find something to show, I am sure). Also don’t write their names, you can call them … let’s say Ceasar0~Ceasar9 or Cleo0~Cleo9.

Have fun.

In my floor, there is 3 rooms, 2 toilets. This one is used by Cleo0 and potencially some other Cleo* that come here sometime. Note that the trashes stay there until there is no space to add more or when the bad smell become strong enough to be a floor-level problem. This duration can be a few weeks or a few months, then someone move them to the blue trash bag a few meters away.

PS: I still don’t understand people who write “for women only” in their ADS for a place to rent. :loco:

Nice screen cleaner KarmaGFa!

[quote=“karmaGfa”]

In my floor, there is 3 rooms, 2 toilets. This one is used by Cleo0 and potencially some other Cleo* that come here sometime. Note that the trashes stay there until there is no space to add more or when the bad smell become strong enough to be a floor-level problem. This duration can be a few weeks or a few months, then someone move them to the blue trash bag a few meters away.

PS: I still don’t understand people who write “for women only” in their ADS for a place to rent. :loco:[/quote]

Yeah but notice how clean the toilet bowl is?

Two toilet paper cans in one room? Ugh. The fecal smell must be remarkable once those are both filled on a hot summer day.

Ew! Brown side up!

[quote=“karmaGfa”]

PS: I still don’t understand people who write “for women only” in their ADS for a place to rent. :loco:[/quote]

Man, that’s just plain gross… I’m a guy and my loo has never looked like that. Good luck with the room mates. :noway:

My roommates (flatmates :Europe:) arefive dogs and a cat. One of them is incontinent. And still we don’t have a bathroom like that! Run! Get out of there! Before your mother sees that pic. :noway: