Metal in Weird Places

Right. So I was walking down the street this evening and turned the corner and the unmistakable, iconic Ozzy logo from the 80s caught my eye! Had a new metal shop opened in my neighborhood? Unfortunately, no! It was an advertisement on the side of a Comebuy drinks shop! But I would argue that she is advertising her awesome Ozzy Osbourne back patch as much as her tea beverage. Take a look:

So, like, I know you like boba but do you like “Diary of a Madman”? Because that’s what I really want to know…

You see an old grandpa wearing a Suicidal Tendencies cap from time to time, right? Please share any other examples of Metal (music) in Weird Places in Taiwan.

Keep on rockin’! :metal:

7 Likes

Copyright infringement.

Taiwan has done good job on copyright protection and improved exponentially from years ago over the last 20 to 30 years but some companies still do it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just used some stock picture and photoshopped the drink into her hand :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Left hand small and thumb is like invisible, between left hand and elbow huge long unreasonably so, look closely at the left arm bicep it’s like what, right hand huge and manly.

They pulled her nose down and her chin down on Photoshop.

They’re still using Photoshop instead of AI.

1 Like

It’s probably more my poor nighttime cellphone photography…

Ozzy always liked to sit down with a nice cup of tea.

2 Likes

I did a reverse image search that yielded no results, but it certainly doesn’t look like the straw was in her mouth when the photo was taken

Do they sell “ya”?

I was thinking more about One Man and his Dog.