Mexican food in Tainan

Saw this place. No other info. One of the reviews says it’s good Tex-Mex.

Dakou Taco
165 Minzu Road Sec 2, West Central District, Tainan City, 700
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8QnLXNNsgVLJ9eXi6

2 Likes

Crazy…i just noticed this spot yesterday. Will try it soon.

I went yesterday. Definitely good and better than i was expecting.

Its similar in menu to like Qdoba where you choose a burrito, 3 tacos or a bowl and then choose meat (pork, chicken, beef, etc) and then choose toppings (salsa type, cheese, sour cream, onions, lettuce, etc).

I got pork tacos for $140. So…not that expensive too! But the other guy ordered the burrito and i wished i had ordered that instead! It looked to be a good size.

Anyway, i think they’ll do well. Its good quality and not expensive.

Im going back to try the burrito today.

1 Like

Looks pretty good. I will have to try it.

Although I haven’t been for a while, I like Zoomos, especially the enchiladas. Only a few tables though, so better to get there early.

Address is: Zoomos, No. 61, Lane 12, Shengli Road, East District, Tainan City, 701

A friend who lives in Tainan says Funkoo is the best spot for Mexican food in Tainan. I haven’t tried it yet, but after looking at the photos on their Trip Advisor and Facebook pages, I think he’s probably right:

**[quote=“Garraty47, post:3, topic:185095, full:true”]
I went yesterday. Definitely good and better than i was expecting.

Its similar in menu to like Qdoba where you choose a burrito, 3 tacos or a bowl and then choose meat (pork, chicken, beef, etc) and then choose toppings (salsa type, cheese, sour cream, onions, lettuce, etc).

I got pork tacos for $140. So…not that expensive too! But the other guy ordered the burrito and i wished i had ordered that instead! It looked to be a good size.

Anyway, i think they’ll do well. Its good quality and not expensive.

Im going back to try the burrito today.

[/quote]

Looks great !