Mexican food joint - “遊牧 to go Nomad” >>closing soon<<

A new Mexican food little joint just opened! English menu available. Pulled pork, roasted beef and vegetarian or vegan options. Love the Chicken & Chorizo platter, check it out!

1 Like

Are you going to give us the name?

5 Likes

I’d settle for a location

5 Likes

遊牧 To go Nomad

Ahahahahah sorry guys totally forgot- 43 Leyeh St. It’s 5 min walk from Liuzhangli MRT (brown line)

1 Like

To be clear, is this your restaurant?

2 Likes

Is there a site? Facebook page?

You will give the Bear a free chimichanga when he turns up one day.

Was previously a coffee shop. Good luck, I’m going to try this weekend.

No. 43號, Leye Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106
02 8732 1560
https://goo.gl/maps/tt4fb85m6KP2

Yeah it’s my own place. Just returned to Taiwan after 4 years of hitchhiking tour around the world. Need to feed my cravings for GOOD Mexican food and need to make new friends! Hope this is not wrong…

3 Likes

All the best in your business venture. I shall make an effort to sample your cuisine next time I am in Taipei.

3 Likes

Any pictures of the food?

I hope the “to go” is just part of the name. Can one dine in?

If not, there is a park and a 7/11 across the street.

You seem to be missing tacos on your menu. I’m sure it’s just an oversight… :praying:

Tortilla soup!

edit: hopefully it has chicken & chorizo in it too

2 Likes

Not yet…will soon on the FB page!

Sure you can, its just so tiny there’s only a long bench now for sitting. There’s a park right in front where you find picnic tables.IMAG8287

I too want to have tacos on my menu, but at the moment I’m the only person running the kitchen and I make everything (except monterey jack cheese)- I even sourced fresh jalapeño and habenero peppers so I make the hot sauce too. Nothing processed used. Will definitely put tacos on once I can afford staffs😊

3 Likes

You bet! It comes with chicken & chorizo and chips

1 Like