Mexican food joint - “遊牧 to go Nomad” >>closing soon<<

Yes! This, please!

Guy

Google maps shows that address as a coffee shop.

Those babies are hot. last year I put only one in a batch of fresh salsa and it nearly ruined it. Eating it was a pain tolerance test. Such beautiful looking peppers too.

1 Like

So does the sign still say Ramble Cafe? And closed today at 330pm when I’m out here in the rain looking for it?

I hope the food is better than the planning and marketing.

Hello people that have been there. Is this the place? Yes this is a picture from today.

20190224_151921

Or is it really this location which is a different address on a different Street?
No. 3號, Lane 41, Leye Street, Da’an District

20190224_155711

20190224_155730

1 Like

The second one, the signs have not come in talking to the owner.

Hey therey! I did open for lunch today (lunch hours are 10-2pm) because I need to shop for ingredients so i left on the dot otherwise id be there prepping in the afternoon. On my way back now, will be serving dinner hours until 9pm. My sign is in the process of being made, (not ramble cafe, the second picture you posted) sorry for the inconvenience! Im the only person running everything and just opened 4 days ago…

Business hours are Monday to Saturdays 10-2 and 5-8:30 usually but today i came in to do trial run.

1 Like

But the address you gave us is Ramble Cafe’s. I unfortunately gave Google maps the suggestion that the business had changed. I think you should double check your address.

From what I’m seeing, you’re on Leye Street, Lane 41. That “Lane 41” makes a bit of a difference.

樂業街41巷43號? But is it really number 43 or number 3?

Ramble cafe, the natinal lottery store and my shop are all part of 43 Leye St. It was one big store front divided into three shops. My portion of 43 Leye St. was a hair salon until January this year.

1 Like

The Lotto corner shops uses No, 1, Lane 41 as an address. 台灣彩券, No. 1, Lane 41, Leye Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106
https://goo.gl/maps/cCHv6PcLPfx

Good stuff. Can also walk 3 minutes with “to go” to Shangri-la mall food court or even 1st floor tables to eat.

20190225_121552

1 Like

@Nomad4ever, will you be open this Thursday during the 228 holiday? I’ll be in Taipei for lunch and would love to swing by to grab a burrito on my way out of town. If yes, please let me know your planned hours as it will be in the afternoon. Need to know if I should rush over there before 14:00, find somewhere to kill time until 17:00, or just take my time and head over after my lunch.

Thanks in advance.

Que tal unas flautas?

damn def want to try that right now

She seems quite busy over there. Don’t expect her to be chatting here much.

1 Like

I know she wants to expend the menu. But need to have some success before hiring another person to help to be able to do that.

1 Like

I went over to the nearby park close to Dunhua side as it was drizzling. There’s a covered pavilion with benches. On a funny note, I saw an old dumpling house on the corner that I’d been to before with friends many years ago but couldn’t remember where it was…

Thanks for coming in!

Yes I’ll be open on 228holiday for lunch (until 2pm) and dinner (until 8:30pm) see you then! Cheers!

1 Like

I wish I have time to make flautas…