Mexican food joint - “遊牧 to go Nomad” >>closing soon<<

Thank you!

Are the hungry Mexicans coming? I’m out and about getting some groceries but will be back around 17:30 for serving dinner until 20:30. Closed tomorrow!
Pico de gallo in the making😍

@Icon

3 Likes

Saturday hours changed to 12:00-21:00, get some extra sleep and nomnomnom​:dancer::corn:

3 Likes

Beautiful, and beautiful picture.

2 Likes

Has there ever been a mangonada place in tw? So many mangos…

Roast beef and Spanish pork just out of the oven after 10 hours :heart_eyes:IMAG8370 IMAG8371

4 Likes

For those of you who have heard of the legendary “mole” but never tried it- now it’s ready for you to indulge at Nomad’s! Enjoy it in a burrito with crispy grilled cheese, or IMAG8373 in a quesadilla with Nomad’s jalapeno hot sauce, or with guacamole in a gluten-free platter. Only available on Saturdays, come soon before it sells out!

2 Likes

Chicken Molé in a jumbo size burrito with guacamole, sour cream and crispy grilled cheese :yum:

5 Likes

Wow.

遊牧 to go NOMAD
X
LALAMOVE

Delivery available now!

2 Likes

Got an avocado with no pit yesterday. Like free bonus avocado

2 Likes

IMAG8385 freshly picked and delivered ! :scream: Watch out for the habanero + mango = “Habango” hot sauce :yum::joy:

6 Likes

The weather sucks but my guacamole rocks​:dancer::fork_and_knife:O

Open today from noon, chicken mole available, too!

Nice looking kale. :herb:

1 Like

Somebody suggested that Mango + Habanero should be “Mangonero” hot sauce :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I bit far from Taipei, but topic mentions New Mexican , so a photo of some nice Southern New Mexican (Las Cruces USA) food. Food is also nice in El Paso which is maybe Tex-Mex, or New Mexican Mex. I found interesting how close El Paso is to Mexico, pretty much walking distance downtown to downtown.

1 Like

1 Like

Open everyday during this long weekend, chicken mole, breakfast burrito available​:yum::yum:IMAG8415

7 Likes

wow :happyrunningaround:

Mole in the making😍

4 Likes