Mexican Peso Stronger than Usual

Trillions of Pesos a month, the whole Mexican Govt is in on it at every level…gotta bribe everyone… police, federal police, mayors, governors, army generals, Defense minister Cienfuegos, Senators, President’s cabinet and presidents (Vicente Fox, Nieto, and Obrador). The banks are also in on it, its all out in the open too…everyone knows it…whose gonna stop them? no one.

1 Like

A month! (or did you mean year?)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/24/do-mexican-drug-cartels-make-billion-year/

Per month actually every 1.2 months…
500,000,000,000 a year USD /12 months =41,666,666,666 USD per month = 706,769,663,000 pesos a month or close to 1 trillion pesos… So I guess its trillions of Pesos every couple months. But drugs is not their only business now theyve long diversified to human trafficking, human smuggling to US, gambling, mineral mining, stealing gasoline from pipelines, lime and avocado farming (hostile take over), legit businesses like Banking, Car dealerships, real estate, resorts, tourism and Selling Time Shares. Also partnerships with 14k Triads to supply drugs in Asia

1 Like

Thanks for info, thats very interesting and a lot of money, more that normal business hahah. So maybe drugs make the peso high.

1 Like

Or weapons and murder :frowning:

1 Like

Some news on China in Mexico

1 Like

Ya. They do that literally everywhere. Canada, Mexico, Vietnam even here in Taiwan they try. It’s a good thing to be aware of and resist. Both society and government.

Canada too?

Yes, Canada has a huge China problem. For many decades already.

It’s stronger compared 5 years ago but not 10 years ago. Very, very few currencies are stronger now against NTD relative to 10 years ago. They are either stable (USD) or much weaker (JPY, KRW, EUR, GBP etc.)

Indeed, many common currencies traded in banks here are way lower than before against the NTD. USD likes to hang around 30 (intentionally). But ones like Malaysia, Australia, nz, cdn etc are way lower.

The amount people manipulate currency makes me stay far away from forex. I’m also a p*ssy when it comes to gambling. I mean speculation. I mean forex and stocks.