Mexico May Legalize Marijuana

I’m not sure about Mexican politics, but it seems like there is support in the legislature and the executive, plus a deadline by the courts, to get this done.

GOOD! Incarcerating people for possessing weed or other drugs is a waste of money and economic output.

1 Like

We’re well on our way to a North American Weed Trade Zone.

3 Likes

:drum: :dvd:

Badum PSSSHHHH

Hey, no joke. This could be a powerful trade bloc…some even may say dank.

4 Likes

Nobody wants their brown seeded and stemmy diesel brick weed , omg legal weed what will the cartels do? Oh just keep focusing on herron and coca

That would be great and perhaps be obvious and embarrassing enough to have both their neighbours free and pockets of freedom within the states to make the feds think again about going back to freedom and human rights. Like a freedom oreo. Whats in the middle?

Unfortunely, this won’t curb the cartels since the money is exporting to the US. The US should seriously consider joining mexico on this matter.

Consumers in the US will choose US grown quality weed by people who really try to make a good product vs Mexican cheap weed from the Cartel.

Ahem…no love for Canadian products?

The cultivate good weed in Canada too, but I don’t think I’ve ever got my hands on it before in the US. Probably mostly domestic consumption due to more lax legislation in different areas in Canada so no need to export to the US illegally.

Canada is def ahead of the game with medicinal and recreational cannabis as an industry. Most of the big companies that do this are Canadian. Although they tend to list in the US to gain access to US capital.