Michel Bru Weekly Meal Menu Box - Authentic French meals right at your own home!

Hi, I am a classically trained Michelin Star French chef with over 21 years experience who currently has an online business here in Taiwan. I offer weekly menu meals that’s perfect for a busy family or expats who are craving for authentic home cooked french meals. Please feel free to check out our Facebook page for every week’s new exciting new menus!
MichelBRU facebook
We also have an online shop that offers many different authentic French Favorites including pastries!
MichelBru Online Shop

Every week I offer a different menu using local and fresh ingredients. Each meal box comes with 4 main course meals for two people (total of 8 servings) and all vegitables/starches/garnishes are included in the meal box. A week’s worth of delicious fresh home cooked meals for Only 1500NT$.

Here is a sample menu of this week’s offer.

YOUR BOX : MENU “SAVEURS DE MON PAYS” (1500 NT$)

DISHES WITH GARNISHES:

-> 2x 300g Homemade spaghetti and Bolognaise Sauce
-> 2x 3 Poached eggs, 2x 25ml of bourguignonne sauce
-> 2x 400g Garbure Bearnaise (Confit Duck and Pork Belly in bouillon, with a mix of vegetables and potatoes and white beans)
-> 2x 300g Poached White Fish and 2x 25ml Pesto sauce
-> 2x 150g Homemade Spaguetti
-> 2x 150g French Ratatouille
-> 2x 150g Garbure Garnish (Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage…)
-> 2x 150g Pak Choi

OPTIONS “STARTERS” (+ 550NT$)
-> 4x Rillette de confit de canard
-> 4x Strasbourgeoise Salad

OPTIONS “DESSERTS” (+ 550NT$)
-> 4x Pineapple Crumble
-> 4x Puff pastry stuffed with caramelised apples

NOTES:

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO ADD ANY OPTIONS
4 WEEKS FOR ONLY 5750 NT$ (Contact us to enjoy this special offer)
OPTION DELIVERY / CHANGE OF DATE : 250 NT$
(To be discussed with our company)

DEADLINE FOR ORDER : June 1st .2019 – 6pm
PICKUP / DELIVERY (TAICHUNG) on June 3rd .2019 (Available between 9am and 6pm, at our partner place : “CLWT Patisserie, 大業路231號, Taichung”)
PICKUP / DELIVERY on Jund 3rd .2019 & June 4th .2019 IN KAOHSIUNG, TAINAN, TAIPEI, HSINCHU

3 Likes

Do you have a restaurant in Taichung we could visit?

Also, just to clarify:

Does that mean we get a week worth of food for two each week or one meal for two per week.

Hi, we do not currently have a restaurant location since we are focusing on the online part of our business. And for the weekly menu meals you would get

-> 4 meals, 8 portions, each portion is 300g minimum that is designed to serve two people for one week. (as in work days! )

A sample of this week’s Menu:
-> 2x 400g Garbure Bearnaise (Confit Duck and Pork Belly in bouillon, with a mix of vegetables and potatoes and white beans)
-> 2x 300g Homemade spaghetti and Bolognaise Sauce
-> 2x 3 Poached eggs, 2x 25ml of bourguignonne sauce
-> 2x 300g Poached White Fish and 2x 25ml Pesto sauce
-> 2x 150g Homemade Spaghetti
-> 2x 150g French Ratatouille
-> 2x 150g Garbure Garnish (Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage…)
-> 2x 150g Pak Choi

I hope that answers your question.

Michel Bru

2 Likes

Did anyone try the food from this guy?

www.michelbru.shop

800Onion-man

He delivers

2 Likes

This is a serious question…

Anyone signed in? I followed his FB page and the meals look really attractive.

I have tried pretty much all comparable services over the years (Eatsmart and others that have since shut down). In terms of quality, variety and value for money his food is easily the best. Also the customizability and customer service is second to none. However it is very much rooted in French cuisine so it tends to be hearty and heavy, lots of meat in creamy sauces etc. so if you prefer fancy shmancy acai avocado veggie bowls etc then they’re probably not the best choice.

2 Likes

@Traveller1,

Fyi

1 Like

Wooooooow!

Hmmm… 5 days 2 people, that’s 150NTD per meal. If my match is not off. For sure not way more compared to your standard office worker lunch at the small restaurants or lunch box places around office areas.

I’m tempted.

Edit @MichelBRU your website addresses seem to be either not working or taken over by spam/scam. What’s the current best way to get your meals in Taipei?

1 Like

Looks like he is taking a break. Got a deal with rt mart. This is on his FB page

2 Likes