I just had a strange experience with our Microwave oven. I put frozen veggies into it on Defrost level and turn the machine on. Within 10 seconds alot of the veggies(corn, carrots, peas) start sparkling and then catch on fire. I tried another batch and the same thing happened. This has never happened before with frozen veggies or other food but this is the first time I tried this particular brand of frozen veggies. I seem to remember that if you put metal into the microwave, it will start to sparkle.
I tested our machine with other frozen food now and theres no problem. My first guess is that these vegetables are contaminated with some type of metal?? Any ideas out there?