Mid-life crisis purchase required - ideas?

OK, how about a good electric bike? They are sweet and not at all cheap and if someone gives you sh8t about it, just ride quietly off without pedaling. :bike:

1 Like

Modern passive aggressive

1 Like

Bonus.

Yea strike something off your bucket list

If you got old you didn’t die young
Give yourself a pat on the back

If you can achieve freedom from the harness of the need of making money you have achieved nirvana

Now you have the freedom to enjoy your freedom

Freedom to grow your mind and jettison a bunch of crap

Belongings that you will never use again

1 Like

Something on your mind T-dawg? :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about all the physical clutter old
people tend to amass.

It’s amazing the amount of junk most of it should be disposed of

1 Like

We’re constantly throwing sh8t out. But then we find a nice piece of hardwood furniture at an estate sale. I clean it up a bit and it becomes a plant stand. Fortunately, we have a ton of windows that get all day sun all year long.

Example A:

1 Like

Shakti mat.

Take your mind off of your bad back by tossing good money away to make it feel even worse.

Reminds me of a joke.
How do you run a small restaurant? Open a large restaurant and wait 12 months.

3 Likes

Start with a yacht, end up with a dinghy as progress.

1 Like

The required amount of hookers and coke to decrease accordingly.

2 Likes

Some great suggestions here.

Could combine a fair few of them - buy a sports car, build a shonky motorcycle, crash it (after it splits in half) whilst under the influence with a hooker or two as a passenger, start self-care, promote self to self-love, get out of debt, buy a carbon bicycle, get healthy, buy a yacht, start the process again :smiley:

3 Likes

That “cycle” sounds like it would rapidly age anyone!

Guy

Something that makes you less grouchy. Just to be prepared. :whistle:

Maybe next, next year in Thailand.

Hmmm…this one has me thinking too.

How about physical training for a year and then sign up for an expedition up Mount Everest? Or any number of the big peaks in the same area.

I have my eye on: Gokyo Ri in Nepal

2 Likes

I could do base camp fairly easily, the problem is physical energy is limited for me, I duno, i’m underweight and can never put on any weight. For Everest, you lose about a third of your body weight, so i’d starve to death.

1 Like

mirror

I am thinking about a keyboard piano.