Mid-life crisis purchase required - ideas?

Ritalin!

1 Like

Binlang!

Plus, there’s women in short skirts to buy it from. How’s that for dealing with a mid life crisis?

4 Likes

That stuff was practically raining from the sky back in high school. Out of interest, is it difficult to procure here?

Dial in for standup on zoom with red teeth, could work. Do I really need to take the industrial grade lime with it though?

The lime increases availability and absorption of the active compound, arecoline, by forcing more of it into the base (uncharged) form… hence bigger buzz! So, Yes you do!

2 Likes

Eventually you forget that you are old

Just stop looking into Mirrors

Adjust your reality to what your mind sees and not your eyes

1 Like

there’s a type.

1. Didn’t read other responses, sorry if repetitive.

2. You’re ~30 and your youth is “departed”? Haven’t you heard? That’s the new, like 15! :grandpa:

3. See a doctor about the backache.

2 Likes

Hey, despite me not liking this whole breed of ill-handling beasts much, i totally understand and appreciate some of the finer points of chopped motorcycles. But this thing here is a total engineering bodge, a design fuck-up, and a cheap-arsed attempt to build a chopper out of an enduro bike completely the wrong way. This thing is an abomination.

this is what a ‘good’ chopper can and should look like:

that thing at the top is disgusting.

But if you’re not really having a mid life crisis now, you will be if you buy that piece of crap.

4 Likes

You mean they paint job is wrong?

1 Like

That thing looks like an express route to wiping out—or getting side-swiped—on the road. :neutral_face:

Guy

Lol. Just look at the engineering. If you can call it that. This was built by some fifteen year old from a pile of scrap.

The way the frame from the enduro bike is now angled 20 degrees down so that the rear of the cradle scrapes on the ground. Wow! Even as a hard tail that will be interesting over any kind of bump or speed hump!

2 Likes

A Rolex? Sportscar? Trip to Vegas?

1 Like

I think that was the whole point of the post :slight_smile:

It’s actually quite an achievement to build something like that out of bits of random crap, despite the apparent lack of thought or design skills that went into it. Maybe the OP could give it a go, to take his mind off the prospect of decrepitude and his impending demise. A chopsaw and a TIG welder would be fun things to spend money on.

2 Likes

A workbench and some tools, for a craft you know nothing about. Make furniture, or pots, or knives, or leather wallets.

5 Likes

Holiday in Moscow then St Petersburg, make your way back through Ukraine on enduro bike.
When You get to Poland find a beautiful lady.
Exciting enough?

3 Likes

If the protests are successful, he can then give it a test drive on the national highways.

I’ll be looking out for a foreigner in the news driving a chopper made from milk cartons and bian dang boxes.

2 Likes

Remember that the tailpipe must be easily accessible from the driving position so that the meth can be burnt up while being pursued.

1 Like

If nothing else, this itinerary will test how inventive, resilient, and lucky you are as you hit middle age!

Guy

1 Like