Migrate OS (Windows 10) and all to new laptop

So I’m consider to get a new laptop in the future but I’d like to move everything to that new laptop, which means that:

• I want the boot disk to be my current boot disk (an SSD disk) or a clone image of it
  • I want to install my current slave HD in the new laptop

So the new laptop should allow adding a second disk, and shouldn’t give me troubles when cloning a disk into its disk (or replacing its disk with my old disk).

I don’t know how much of a problem the previous is, but on the top of that I know that Windows allows you to make some changes in your computer without complaining about the licensed copy being used in a different computer… unless you change the motherboard or too many things, which complicates point #1

Now, I know there’s software for migrating an OS from one computer to another, but I wonder if I can do this without incurring in bills other than the new laptop’s.

Oh come on… I posted this yesterday only because I saw another post about migrating from Windows 10 to Linux Something. @Marco aren’t you super migration savvy?

There would a flood of comments if you are planning to install Linux on your new computer.

It’s like over a decade and more since the last time I owned a Windows computer

Bugger… I like Linux and have used it for years but I kinda need and want to keep my Windows 10 and all the applications installed on it.

It’s possible. Sorry. I’ve been busy at work. Just PM me and we can talk and ask questions.

Why don’t we talk it here, in public? I’m sure the info could help others.

Also I’m not ready for a PM with you…

Because I charge money to do it and issue Fapiaos if needed.