Mind and senses purified

I quit my job.

Having myself some time off in the summer.

Suggestions?

Need to carpe those diem’z

4 Likes

It’s not summer yet, so I guess you’ll have some time off before the time off in the summer. Focus on that for now.

1 Like

Australia ?

2 Likes

Take a lovely romantic stroll through Sanchung!

1 Like

Get another job?

1 Like

If you stroll along the riverside path in Sanchong, you look over at Taipei. If you stroll along the riverside path in Taipei, you see Sanchong. Sooooo, which is better?

When the weather is right, Yilan for relaxing beachside suntanning.

When the weather is not great for outdoor activities, try learning something that you’ve always wanted to learn but never had the time for. You might end up with a new hobby.

1 Like

Go to the rice plateau on the east coast. I love it there. It’s Taiwan, but, so not Taiwan.

Hmm, have wanted to do a foundation level exam in one of the major Asian languages (HSK1, TOPIK, JLPT N5), perhaps I will muster up some self-discipline and get this done, perhaps.

The trouble is, it involves more screentime, and my life is wall-to-wall staring at the black mirror at the moment. Things are easing off though and hopefully enthusiasm will return when my time off starts.

With you? I’d love to! :heart_eyes:

Sadly, I’m trapped behind Taiwan’s proverbial N95 mask so not allowed in (as far as I know, I haven’t checked, and realistically it’s unlikely to be an option)

1 Like

Here’s one you might not have thought of. Get in the best shape of your life!

There are these camps you can go to in Thailand. This one I went to doesn’t just do Muay Thai. I did their fitness training too. Go for a month, stay there and go visit the beach. There’s a restaurant at the camp and also place around that have healthy food options because they opened around the camp.

Totally worth it.

3 Likes

Last time I checked, they still sold these things called books… :grandpa:

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 1

Riverside path in Sanchung FTW!

3 Likes

I’ve got quite a while yet on my notice period.

It’s fucking irritating me.

That is all #uninterestingpost

Been told the hot new techs on the block are React javascript via microservices hosted on Nginx containers in a kubernetes cluster on Linux nodes, unless anyone else has conflicting advice?

1 Like

Blockchain

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

2 Likes