Missing Person, David Allan Broderick, “Dave”, Canadian

Sorry to ask but how do you know the wife lives on Green island? At this point I think her story has too many inconsistencies to actually ascenrtain that based on her words. And from Jienguo Road in Taipei to Green Island it seems a bit of a drastic change.

Your brother was teaching in a public school, meaning that there is a ton of paperwork regarding his hiring at the Ministry of Education.

http://www.shinmin.tc.edu.tw/bin/home.php

2 Likes

Wife posted it on her FB page. Apparently she’s really well off and now have property in Green Island which she rent outs as B&B. Her brother it seems has a diving business as well.

@Davesbrother Is Christopher Evans your uncle, or somehow related to you and Dave? It seems she is in good terms with Dave and his wife, as I can see a lot of likes/comments on both Dave and his ex-wife’s page.

Looking though Dave’s Facebook I realised we visited the same tarsier sanctuary in the Philippines.
Not important I know.
He did mention Green Island Divers on his Facebook page. He must have spent sometime there for sure but it doesn’t indicate if he was working there or just visiting.

Where/what is Dave’s facebook link?

https://www.facebook.com/dave.broderick.1

I also find highly suspicious what his wife has told you. I’d contact the police or have someone from the Canada embassy doing that. I don’t think you can hire helicopters for doing random searches in “the mountains” ( Taiwan is full of them!). And if you do so, probably that makes it to the news.

Who told you this? wife? police? who?

Noticed he sometimes wears a Pattaya, Thailand t-shirt. Pattaya and Thailand in general popular easy places for people to hide out.

People with money and contacts have, do, can leave Taiwan without a passport, if he truly hasn’t used one to depart.

My last contact with my brother was November 14 2016 on facebook messenger.
I personally have never spoke too nor contacted the wife. My father has and my wife has.
I believe the file for missing person was Nov 17 2016 by her, February 2017 by me here in Canada.
I do not know about the ARC or APRC, I know his ARC number from a tax form she did to see if he reported any income for 2016 and 2017 I believe.
ARC = alien residence card ?
APRC = ??

1 Like

Saw the gentleman with the dogs this morning. He’s not Dave.

3 Likes

Wife

Thank you for checking

He did not have the money, it was all her.

No worries man. Sorry it wasn’t a better outcome.

He was a padi diver that was verified by another padi diver. My brother told me he was a scuba instructor, and lots of photos of the scuba diving all over the place over there.
They couldn’t verify if he was in fact a scuba instructor, I have to do that by contacting someone else.

Please come to Taiwan, any family member coming here will improve your chances of finding him greatly or at least pushing the local police to do their job, a thousand phone calls will not do the job in this country. If the local police doesn’t cooperate, especially since Taiwan has its obstacles in the global community, I don’t think Interpol will have much success. Please see Elly Warren’s case. The local police didn’t want to cooperate with international investigation and they can choose to do so in certain cases. Until the father went there and found leads that the police couldn’t find in 2 years. Please buy a ticket and come here to push the police. Then if there is no movement you show up on TV looking for your brother or whatever action to resurrect his search. I repeat, do not take his ex-wife he said she said as facts.

Alright. 99% sure she’s lied to you. Why? it seems to me that she doesn’t want to talk more about it or about him, she wants to move on and doesn’t want to answer your questions about him, that’s why she tells you she has done everything in her hands (helicopter, cameras, shit).

Now, why is she lying? does that mean that she has participated in an active way in his disappearing? not really. Maybe, but maybe not.

Contact the Canada embassy here.

Screenshot_20190214-203434_Facebook

1 Like

These guys?

I understand that being there may make a difference however I have my own family here that needs me too.

1 Like