Missing thread?

I posted a thread a while back called “Two people living on one person’s teaching salary.” It’s missing now. What happened?

It appears that they are moving work-related threads to a new forum, “Working in Taiwan.” I imagine you will find it there when that forum opens.

Thanks, but it wasn’t really work-related. It was about living in Taipei on a budget, what areas of town to look at for housing, etc. At any rate, when will that forum be up? That thread had some helpful info in it that I’d really like to be able to access.

Yes, I found it in Working in Taiwan. Some people are having trouble accessing the forum. Does this link work for you?: [url]Two People Living on One Person's Teaching Salary?

If threads are moved or split to keep the forums and threads helpful to posters, you could use the [color=#800000]Own[/color] button in the top right hand corner (under the search function). It will show you any threads your posts are in.

And there it is. So weird. Earlier it wasn’t showing up in the search or in my posting history. Thanks!