More bad than good these days.

Considering this was posted in the feedback category, I’m going to presume it is a general topic about modern ethics and values. I will agree, most people completely lack a little tactfulness when given anonymity. If their place of work, relatives, or other personally identifiable information was public I fully believe there would be less disgusting comments lingering.

This is probably one of the most tame online communities I’ve seen. Somehow it became the social norm to leave a negative comment to everything. Even most of my early posts here, I would get a direct response where the person would phase their comment as though to completely disagree, but say exactly the same points! Why? Fucking, why?

When I was younger I was taught, if you can’t say anything good then just don’t say anything. As I matured I learned to keep my nose out of other’s business. It’s like many people never matured into adulthood. Personally I’m having trouble telling if some individuals are 14 or 40. Even some responses in this topic, it’s under “feedback” not “roast me.”

1 Like