More visa questions

hello people :smiley:

i’ve heard that in order to get a resident visa and an arc i need to have a tefl (cambridge of trinity) qualification once i’ve got a job offer. Is this the case or is a bachelors degree sufficient to get the arc?

thank you!!!

Just a BA is sufficient, as long as you are going into teaching English.