MoriZakura もり桜" Pre-Order (International?)

I am a USA Resident (West Coast, Washington-PNW) reaching out to see if a Local would be willing to purchase & ship a HoloLive Taiwan Exclusive Alcohol.

Unfortunately, they are not opening this sale to international places due to it being such a small item; and only if it becomes more popular. I am wanting to secure 2x Bottles (1890NT/e) and 2x Acrylics (690NT/e) [Total 5160NT/163.83USD]. These will not ship until 2024 so I am essentially using good faith to secure these, I will pay for shipping once the bottles are ready, half upfront, the rest upon shipping confirmation. All expenses for the bottles/acrylics will be paid for upfront by me. Prefer those who can travel local and pick up from the physical counters provided.

This is the official given link from Mori Calliope, and I don’t think I would have any luck contacting the providers for international shipping.
https://www.sakurawine.com.tw/morizakura/

The problem is, nobody can legally send alcohol internationally without a licence.

Your options are:

1. Fly to Taiwan and have a fantastic trip while purchasing one

2. Find someone who is flying to the US or a US border community to post it domestically or meet if close to Pacific Northwest.

3 Likes

So I’ve been able to get a company from one of the listed emails here to place me an order from Taiwan over to the UK

service.xinyi@gmail.com

Just email them notifying that you are a fan order, that your purchasing MoriZakura and your country of origin. They will ask for photo ID and you will have to pay the shipping fees once you’ve gotten the product yourself.