Mosa lagging each time I try to access it on browser

Hey yo, just posting to describe an ongoing issue I’ve had with Forumosa. Any time I try to login or click my bookmark for the site there is a lengthy lag if not complete failure to have the page come up. It just continues to try and load endlessly until I refresh a few times, and sometimes even then it’s still lagging. Further, once on the site and clicking a new link to a post the same thing will occur. It’s usually remedied quicker with browser refresh/reload but remains an issue. Been some time now like this. No problems at all with the app. I’ve tried several browsers and cleared the cache numerous times, to no avail. No other online issues that I’m aware of, internet connection is fast and stable.

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Just to be totally clear, on your phone you don’t experience this at all, even when using your home wifi?

That’s correct. Same internet connection at home. App seems to work fine with regular phone provider (CHT) connection, as well as with my home wifi (also CHT).

Hmm, that’s odd. Anyone else noticing anything like this?

It’s working without issues for me

1 Like

Try resetting your browser, perhaps.

CTRL + F5. Note this might log you out

Seems you’ve tried that… well, then. I’ll see myself out

I’ve noticed it for the last couple of weeks (at least) on my computer.

1 Like

Oddly enough, or maybe this isn’t so odd as it seems gremlins exist, or it’s aliens, but since I posted this feedback bit, Forumosa is now loading without delay.
I’m now concerned.

There’s nothing that clean living and positive thinking can’t fix.

1 Like

1 Like

Well-known phenomenon - reporting a problem often fixes it. Don’t give the psychedelic pope any credit he hasn’t earned. :whistle:

2 Likes

Did I mention that I take full credit?

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing it then. :whistle:

(It hasn’t happened for me since I commented earlier actually, but I’m putting it down to coincidence for the time being.)

1 Like

I think you or the psychedelic pope meant to say, “… coincidence by divine being”

1 Like

Getting the same result again today. Front page won’t load automatically. Little dots animation plays and it doesn’t load until I refresh my browser numerous times.