Most dangerous driver I've seen in 8 years of being here

Original title: Worst driver I’ve seen in 8 years of being here.

Well, can’t say for sure this guy is the most dangerous. But of all the bad drivers I’ve seen on the road here I’ve only felt compelled to pull over and record their license plate number twice on my cell phone. The first time I did that was over a year ago…saw some guy really…really

If he is still alive and his car doesn’t have loads of dents in it, I would say he is an excellent driver. From what you explained, he drives really well, most likely better than you and me. However, he drives like fricken maniac with little regard to his or other people’s lives. Sounds like a butthole that I would like to pull out of the driver seat and kick the crap out of. With that said, I think your subject is misleading. This guy sounds like a kick ass driver that knows all of the moves, but he endangers others lives whenever he is behind the wheel. He is not the Worst driver, but the Craziest or most dangerous driver. Let’s hope he gets the scare of his life and slows down soon.

I know this might sound like a stupid question, but can’t you report this guy to the police?

I hope he gets shot in the face or beaten to death with baseball bats, before he kills anyone else.

[quote=“irishstu”]I know this might sound like a stupid question, but can’t you report this guy to the police?[/quote]Mordeth -
I second this suggestion…d’oh!:homer: :smiley:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“irishstu”]I know this might sound like a stupid question, but can’t you report this guy to the police?[/quote]Mordeth -
I second this suggestion…d’oh!:homer: :smiley:[/quote]

I’ve toyed with the idea myself…but I’m sure they’d do nothing. And then one day, if his car spontaneously combusts (god forbid) they might come to my door to ask about it. And although it wouldn’t have anything to do with me…police attention usually isn’t a good thing.

It would give the police a great laugh, though. They’d be telling the story for years about the foreigner who reported a bad driver.

Worst yet Mordeth, knowing your luck, you’ll report the guy and find out that he’s a cop.