Moto route to Tu Cheng

OK, I don’t know anyone who’s ever done this, but I need to.
Say, from 101 to the Yong Ning MRT.
By motorcycle, so no freeways.
Anyone know?

You could follow Jilong Road to Roosevelt Rd., turn left and head through Jingmei, and then turn right on Provincial Hwy 3, and follow it to Tucheng.

What an utter cunt of a commute! I hope to god there’s a quicker option than Jilung/Roosevelt/Jingmei/Banciao/Tucheng. You’re looking at at least an hour, probably a shitload longer if its rush hour. Why not just take the MRT and shove a chopstick up your urethra while in the office? The effect will be similar.

from 101 head west on xin yi, turn left on ji lung, right on he ping. follow he ping to the end and go over hua jing bridge(its a bit tricky to find the scooter entrance if you’ve never used the bridge before, if you get to the floodwall head right for a bit and u turn once you see the entrance) over the bridge you will be in ban qiao, after you get off the bridge follow the arrow left and turn right on wen hua(the main road), keep following this road straight, it will turn into other roads. you will pass far east hospital, keep going straight and you will pass by fu zhou bridge to shulin, you will see a split in the road and stay on the right side, you will now be on zhong hua road in tu cheng, keep following this and it will take you to yong ning MRT

Take the MRT, and use the time to learn something.

Bring along your sitar on the MRT until you’ve mastered that (should be no more than one month considering the commute), then pick up the tabla, and so on.

This should be easier than following Temple’s directions.

Yeah, OK, thanks for all the helpful suggestions.
As a note, I do take the MRT, every day, to the tune of about 15 hours a week.
There may be something coming up where I’m going to need to be mobile one day after work so I was considering riding one day.
Thanks for the good directions.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

[quote=“the chief”]OK, I don’t know anyone who’s ever done this, but I need to.
Say, from 101 to the Yong Ning MRT.
By motorcycle, so no freeways.
Anyone know?[/quote]

Are you, by any chance, the child of a former president, living in Xinyi district and wishing to visit daddy who recently relocated to Tucheng, ehh Banqiao? :smiley:

Isn’t daddy in a comfy hospital bed now?