Motorcycle exhibition

Is it something worth going to or is it just some pimp my scooter stuff?

I’m thinking to go there tomorrow or sunday if it’s worth it.

Where is it exactly?

[quote=“Stian”]Is it something worth going to or is it just some pimp my scooter stuff?

I’m thinking to go there tomorrow or Sunday if it’s worth it.[/quote]

Can you please send some info on it. I am sure its worth going to.

www.motorcycletaiwan.com.tw

Thats a link to the page about it.

It is the big manufactures as well as all the custom parts companies in Taiwan. The shops I buy my stuff at (DCR and NCY) are attending with booths to show their good as well as hundreds of other companies.

Four day deal, at the world trade center near the 101. 9-5pm, last day is Sunday the 18th.

If anyone wants to go on Sunday let me know, I can meet you at the mrt there.

I’m going tomorrow for sure.

I have to go and I like taking pics of the cool bikes. Nothing ground breaking, sometimes they have fancy acrobatic exhibitions outside. One more event…

Just got back. It was aiight. Not exactly SEMA I guess would be one way to put it. Mostly scooter stuff. Some cool liter class naked setups. did get a really good quote on a nice mini cnc mill. May end up buying it. Will post some pics later.

I was also in love with that little CNC mill. It was real nice, but I forgot to ask if I can convert 3D cad drawings into it directly.
Found a few other things of interest witch I might end up buying.
I think that CNC mill would only be a option if I was to buy it together with a few other guys or if I where to set up my own shop.