Mototwin project Cafe Black

This is what you get if you take a standard 2006 Triumph Bonneville, which out the box is already supremely cool, and then throw about ₤3000 worth of Mototwin upgrade parts at it… New carbs, needles, shocks, gearing, clutch, rear sets, tires, brakes, bars, exhaust etc… All in all, yours for a shade over ₤9000…

The result is a bike that goes, stops and handles as well as any contemporary road bike, but looks cooler than almost any bike produced in the last 40 years… I am completely and utterly smitten… before I die I must own one of these things…
:lovestruck: :pray: :uk:

more info on Mototwin’s website… http://www.mototwin.com/

Very Nice indeed. :sunglasses: …It must surely ride and feel better than the BMW R1200C loaner bike from Go-Chen in Taiwan…I just spent a week doing my daily commute on one while the GS was in for service…If it’s considered to be a comfortable cruiser, then I’d hate to find out how life on a Harley is!

Cheers

I’m not one for bad language as you all know, but HOLD ME DOWN AND BUGGER ME SIDEWAYS WITH A CRICKET BAT!
Just LOOK at that.

It could use a bigger gas tank, but if I were to go down to the garage one morning and find it parked in my spot, I don’t suppose I’d be too terribly displeased. :wink:

well… no… I mean… sure… I wouldn’t actually like… pay for one… but you know if maybe Gwen Stefani came over and asked me really nicely, I suppose I’d take one off her hands… :smiley:

If I could f#@$ a motorbike…