Mpox (Monkeypox) 🙈 nasty!

Are the schools requiring teachers get the mokeypox vaccine?

How is it transmitted, close contact, sexual in nature?

Seems like teachers should be required to get the shot to work around children.

How It Spreads | Mpox | Poxvirus | CDC.

1 Like

Or kids to come to class

2 Likes

And masks! And diapers! Better yet ban school! Ban teachers! Ban going ouside!!!

1 Like

And vaccinate them for every disease in the world. One in a million is too risky. Think of the kids.

Seems like they are just asking for super spreader events without proper protocols being established.

If it saves just one life it’ll be worth it.

2 Likes

Seems like mandatory vaccinations should be required as a minimum condition to teach.

And to enter the country. Definitely the gym. Just one person touching the machines would be enough to set things in motion

3 Likes

Seems like most of the schools I’ve worked at should have trucks deliver the vaccines each week. Schools should require a negative weekly test. Really a troubling situation.

I’m pretty sure I was the only straight guy at any of the schools I worked at.

1 Like

Are schools requiring vaccinations? Weekly tests for monkey pox?

Only for male teachers.

1 Like

The WHO scare campaign has officially ended.

The mpox “global health emergency” allegedly killed a grand total of 140 people, none of whom we know died solely of mpox, nor what other comorbidities they may have had.

Ridiculous fear-mongering for another nothingburger, as usual.

3 Likes

no longer

:joy:

I recall our very own CECC catastrophizing about monkeypox and urging people to get vaccinated. I guess they’ll have to forego a new Lexus this year.

I notice in the article that the WHO are claiming to have eradicated this dangerous disease through their own sterling efforts, neglecting to mention that its spread was inherently limited.

2 Likes

The WHO saved us. Can people not show some gratitude to these communist experts? They pulled it off within a year.

1 Like

Rumour has it that pulling it off was part of the problem. But I’m sure that’s just misinformation.

1 Like

At least this time, I am safe.
People (men and women) avoid me on daily basis. So, intercourse of any kind is out of questions.