Mr. Sausage's Kitchen

I think your indian [native American] name depends on what is happening during you naming ceremony, hence the name “Two dogs humping” . This being Taiwan it’s more than likely your name would be “Granny hocking a logie”, or “Taxi driver swears”.
Give me a recipe for for a new sausage and i’ll name it after you.

Hungry, apparently that is a “Bretzel” and it was mad by and East german high speed rail worker.

how do i find it whats the closest mrt?

Re: MRT stations:

If (a big if!) I’m translating correctly, the Chinese address is:
台北市八德路三段12巷4弄5-1號

Copy and paste the above Chinese address into Google maps: maps.google.com/

(Trying to type in the English address sometimes works, but it’s really hit and miss.)

You’ll see that it’s closest to Zhongxiao Dunhua (blue line) and Nanjing Donglu (brown line) stations, although not exactly that close to either - by myself I’d walk it, with my wife I’d probably take a taxi.

(Hey, has Google redone their romanization? That map looks a lot better than the ones I’ve seen before. I don’t remember tone marks.)

Many thanks to Mr Sausage for a lovely meal and some great conversation. Best sausages and mash I’ve had in my five and a half years here. Amazing bread, we must buy a few loaves. Photo album here.

That looks so good. Thanks Fortigurn. We’ll be stopping by shortly.

You’re welcome.

Yes! Looks great. Will be there soon.

We are having our first guest chef this Saturday evening, Vanessa will be serving up some S.A delicacies that I hope you can all come and enjoy.

The menu:
Beef Curry Bunny Chow
Hunter’s Chicken Stew
Spicy Chick-Pea and Aubergine Stew
(all served in bread with cucumber salad and tomato salad on the side)

“bunny chow” is a curry served in a crusty bread shell"
I’m looking forward to eating some myself…

Is there any bunny in the bunny chow?
Prices?

No rabbits will die in the making of this meal, though one or two might complain about the traffic on the way to the restaraunt. The beef is $220, the chicken or the chickpeas will be $180. Hope to see some of you there.

The guest chef thing went down very well. We’re looking forward to Christmas [boxing day] where we will do a pot luck lunch afternoon [bring a plate]. All and sundry are invited if you are not working. It will be nice to see people from the other side of the counter again :slight_smile:

Where do you buy sausage skins from ?

Skins can be purchased from most morning market pork stands, although they need to be ordered in advance [2-3 days]. I don’t know if you’ve ever seperated a complete pigs worth of salted intestines, but it’s not my favorite task in the world, if you only need a few metres instead of about 80 then swing by the kitchen and i’ll give you some.

I was going to have a boxing day lunch for all at the kitchen, however due to a monster load of work and other comitments I’ve decided to give myself and the wifie a sleep in as a late Christmas present. Also due to the everyone heading out for the new years long weekend. I’m not opening next week. Sorry about this guys, I hope to see most of you in the new year.

:liar: :pray: :hand:

Happy new year! This month will be Australian beer month at Mr. Sausage’s Kitchen. We will be getting in some great Aussie beers for you to try including VB, red back, Cascade stout, Carlton cold , Pure blonde and we even have a line on Coopers! [I cried when they pulled that from Welcome Supermarket]. Many more events this year. Be sure to catch guest chef Vanessa this month as well as Burns night [haggis!] and Australia day. Seeya there. :bravo: :lick:

Pies are back! We have pies again thanks to Grandma Mary’s pies, and mighty tasty they are too, Beef, chicken and veg curry . Just in time to wash them down with all that Australian beer. :pray:

What are the pies priced at?

Set menu: $180 for two pies and salad. Made by our friend John.

Do you have sauerkraut and german mustard for dem snausages? My mouth’s watering just thinking about sausages, kraut, and a meat pie…