Mr. Taiwanese Iron Balls on TV

Did anyone see the Gong Fu expert on TV last night? Some guy was breaking 4x4s over his back. I suggested to my wife that he hit the iron guy with the edge instead of the side, because I thought this was stupid…seen it before… THEN, his partner started to kick the guy in the balls, over and over! That wasn’t good enough though. Two assistants picked him up, spread his legs and the thrid guy started to beat his balls with a flat steel bar, like 20 times…HARD! :astonished:

I mention this just because I’m amazed that
a) he’s alive
b) how he could train to do that
c) WHY he want to do that
and
d) do students sign up because they WANT to learn to do that

I saw the news report while running on a treadmill in the gym this morning. I almost fell off at first. Then I had to run with both eyes (almost) shut! :noway:

e) why did you watch it? :astonished:

It is hard to not watch…like a car accident…

Did they offer visible proof that the guy actually had any balls?

uhm…he had on really tight fitting shorts…eek…it was obvious.

But that’s a good point. lol

There was something similar on TV a while ago; gongfu practitioners moving heavy objects with ropes tied to their private parts. If I remember correctly a couple of them towed a truck for some time. They said they wanted to pull a plane next. Amazing indeed though I hope that this skill is not the final goal of their gongfu practice. (Useful if their car breaks down though).

The guy (one of my best friends now) who did all my peircings back in high school, not shitting you, could pick up 10 gallons of water with his prince albert peircing and probably more since we could only find a bag that would hold 10 gallons of water. So who knows?

My question is why? Impress the ladies? Do they say “yes he is a bum, lives with his mom and smokes pot all day long, but he can live 10 gallons of water with his dick…he’s a keeper!”?

[quote]I mention this just because I’m amazed that
a) he’s alive
b) how he could train to do that
c) WHY he want to do that
and
d) do students sign up because they WANT to learn to do that[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: