MS Office Key lost? Need to reinstall. Help recover, please

My computer is acting up and it needs a restore. I dug up my Windows ten box with the Memory Stick and license key.
Now I’m searching for my MS Office Box. I don’t think I got anything though. Maybe a coupon or a piece of paper. If I recall correctly, this was a downloaded installation.
I’m registered and use Microsoft service regularly.
So, how do I proceed? I can go to Sunfa and look up my proof purchase in their database if need be. But it looks like my documentation is lost.
The latest office: Home Student Version. I chose that over 365 for its multi-language ability. One computer, three different language users.
Thanks

Did you already wipe it?

If not, download the Magical Jellybean Keyfinder. It can extract the key for you.

The free version works for me.

You need your product serial code. It would have been on a box or piece of paper. And you should have had to make an account in order to install MS Office. There would be an email from MicroShaft.

Or you can buy another code cheaply. Try Lazada in Malaysia.

Check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Otherwise try this.

Supported Products List

• Microsoft Office 2000 (Only ProductID is displayed)
  • Microsoft Office 2003
  • Microsoft Office 2007
  • Microsoft Office 2010

All else fails, you can buy a new 2016 Home and Student for like 14US.

Personally would go with a pro plus, but I get E3 licensing from work, gets everything.

https://www.cdkeyhouse.com/antivirus-software/2076-microsoft-office-2016-home-and-student-cd-key-global.html

problem solved: call Microsoft Taipei, push a bunch of buttons to get a live person and then grab onto him and don’t let go even if he understands zero English and your Chinese is terrible. Whatever you do don’t let them call you back. They will never call you back. Not just Microsoft everyone even your credit card.
Actual solution: since I registered they have my product key. I should have been able to make it appear myself but it just did not appear or I couldn’t find it.
He asked me my account information, sent me a verification email and did something. Then gave me a URL to find my product information.
I took a screenshot and will upload it on every cloud platform I have.