Muslim Comedy Festival

[quote]After the huge success of the Muslim Comedy Festival as part of the ?Allah Made me Funny? tour held in Toronto end of May, United Muslims (www.azhar.com) at the Taj Banquet Hall, North York.
The evening commencing at 6:30pm, will include unlimited cold drinks, tea, fried appetizers with sauce throughout the program and tickets cost $10 only. Azhar Usman?s CDs will also be sold at reduced price.
Location: Taj Banquet Hall 4611 Steeles Avenue W North York, ON [Intersection: 400 and Steeles]
Buy your tickets from the 15 Popeye?s location listed on the reverse side.
SPACE IS LIMITED?DO NOT DELAY! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
[/quote]

They should do jokes like this.

“It’s great to be here in Taiwan. I just flew in from Afghanistan. My arms are so tired, and I broke my nose flying into the 101 building.
What did the mujahideen say when they cut off the head of their Korean hostage? That’s funny, he didn’t look Jewish.
Take my wives. Please!
Why did the dyslexic protestor get stoned to death? He kept yelling, “Up, Up, Bush!”
I’m here till Ramadan. Try the veal.”

Today, the United Nations approved a resolution to lift the sanctions against Iraq. … Yeah, the move will allow Iraqis to buy things they don’t have, such as medicine and weapons of mass destruction."