Muslim terrorists in America

Didn’t know the Germans in WWII were Arabs, too. Sorry.[/quote]

Sure. Haven’t you been paying attention, Rascal?

Osama Bin Laden is Che Guevara,
Chirac is Clinton,
Clinton is the Devil,
Dubya is God, and
the Germans are Ayrabs.

If you got your news from unbiased sources such as Rush Limbaugh you would understand these things.

[quote=“truant”][quote=“sandman”]Oh come on Stalin. It is clear they had their throats punctured rather than slashed. That makes it FAR less nasty. Surely you can see that. :unamused:
As for the rest, you can conjecture all you like, but until the investigation is complete, that’s all it is – conjecture.

I’d like to know more about the technique for tracking chickens though.[/quote]

if you think about it, puncturing is even more wank because the victim will die slower than by slashing.[/quote]

Well, let’s see what Islamonline has to say about the subject.

[quote]The Islamic practice of slaughtering animals by means of a sharp cut to the front of the neck has frequently come under attack by some animal rights activists as being a form of animal cruelty, the claim being that it is a painful inhumane method of killing animals. In the West, it is required by law to stun the animals with a shot to the head before the slaughter, supposedly to render the animal unconscious and to prevent it from reviving before it is killed so as not to slow down the movement of the processing line. It is also used to prevent the animal from feeling pain before it dies.

German Research Studies Pain*

It therefore may come as a surprise to those who have made such acclimations to learn of the results of a study carried out by Professor Wilhelm Schulze and his colleague Dr. Hazim at the School of Veterinary Medicine, Hannover University in Germany. The study:

Well…the Muslims [i]were[/i] very close to the Nazis.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, visits Berlin, meets with Hitler and makes Arabic radio broadcasts to Islamic troops fighting for the Nazi Third Reich.

Muslim SS troops.

So were the Catholics. What’s your point?

nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Sure. Haven’t you been paying attention, Rascal?

Osama Bin Laden is Che Guevara,
Chirac is Clinton,
Clinton is the Devil,
Dubya is God, and
the Germans are Ayrabs.

If you got your news from unbiased sources such as Rush Limbaugh you would understand these things.[/quote]

If ya can’t dazzle 'em with brillance, then baflle 'em with BS ! :bravo: :unamused: :bravo:

So were the Catholics. What’s your point?[/quote]

Gee MT, you tell us. Did the Pope make broadcasts for the Nazis urging the faithful to wipe out the Jews? Were there Catholic SS Divisions? If so, please name them.

So were the Catholics. What’s your point?
[/quote]

Ohh…yeah…close…that explains the plan to kidnap the Pope…uh yeah…thats the ticket…

Hitler wanted to kidnap pope, paper reports, January 16, 2005 <–clickable link to article
"ROME – Adolf Hitler wanted to kidnap Pope Pius XII during World War II, a newspaper reported Saturday.
Avvenire, an Italian Catholic daily, said the Nazi commander in Rome warned the pope in 1944 of Hitler’s abduction plan.
The newspaper cited a written statement by Gen. Karl Wolff, the head of the SS in German-occupied Rome, saying that Hitler considered Pius a ‘‘friend of the Jews.
The comment would seem to refute claims that Pius did little or nothing to protect Jews from slaughter by the Nazis during the Holocaust.’’(excert from article)

or Google <–clickable link.

I don’t know about Papal broadcasts or Catholic SS Divisions – those are both possible, I suppose. Hitler himself was certainly Catholic and the Catholic church shares complicity for its support of the Nazis and refusal to speak out against the atrocities.

[quote=“Adolf Hitler”]

You seem to forget Hitler was NOT a Catholic Church leader. There [i]is[/i] a difference, you know.

Hitler had abandoned the Church before WWI. In 1930, the German bishops excommunicated all Nazis. In 1932, Catholics were forbidden by the Church to vote for Nazis in the national elections. In 1936, Pope Pius XI issued an encyclical against Nazism and ordered the following to be read from the pulpit in all German churches:

Hitler was pissed and had 1,000 priests send to Dachau.

In [i]Hitler’s Secret Conversations: 1941-1944[/i] (British ed) or [i]Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944[/i] Hitler stated that:

amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … 1?v=glance

And this from The Jersey Journal (Jersey City, NJ):

[quote]January 19, 2005

Yesterday, First Assistant Hudson County Prosecutor Guy Gregory released a summary of the case that provided some new facts and clarified others.

[b]Autopsies revealed that each suffered “a sharp force wound/wounds to the throat” and while other wounds were found, none of them are considered to have contributed to their deaths, Gregory said.

Preliminary causes of death are listed as the stab wounds to their throats, Gregory said. [/b]

It has been reported that Hossam Armanious was so involved in conversations on the Web site PalTalk.com that he became an administrator in one of the chat rooms.

One of his friends was quoted in a published report as saying that Hossam Armanious unintentionally slighted Muslims in a chat room on the site and that someone had threatened to “come after” him.

According to an online news article by a correspondent for the Evening Standard in England, extremist London-based Muslim Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed makes live nightly appeals on PalTalk.com for his followers to support terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.[/quote]

nj.com/search/index.ssf?/bas … ournal?njc

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“Adolf Hitler”]I am now as before a Catholic. . . .
. . . . I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. . . .
My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior. . . . as a fighter. . . [who]rose in His might . . . to drive out . . . the Jewish poison. . . .[D]eep down I am a pious man, and believe that whoever fights bravely in defense of the natural laws. . .will, in the end, receive the blessings of Providence. . . . The union of the Evangelical Church in a single Church for the whole Reich, the Concordat with the Catholic Church, these are but milestones on the road which leads to the establishment of a useful relation and a useful co operation between the Reich and the two Confessions.[/quote][/quote]

MT, it may come as a shock to you that politicians sometimes tell fibs about their religious affiliations and beliefs:

[quote][A]ccording to biographer T. Harry Williams, [Louisiana politician] Huey [Long] began a speech with this story:

“When I was a boy, I would get up at six o’clock in the morning on Sunday, and I would hitch our old horse up to the buggy, and I would take my Catholic grandparents to Mass. I would bring them home and at 10 o’clock, I would hitch the old horse up again and I would take my Baptist grandparents to church.”

After he’d finished his speech, an aide said to the politician, “Why, Huey, you’ve been holding out on us. I didn’t know that you had Catholic grandparents.”

“Catholic grandparents!” Huey replied. “Don’t be a damn fool. We didn’t even have a horse.” [/quote]

It may shock you even more to learn that there is evidence that Hitler may not have been 100 percent sincere in making public statements in favor of Christianity:

[quote=“Transcribing what Hitler said in private to Martin Bormann, stenographers”]The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity … The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity.

I’ll make these damned parsons feel the power of the state in a way they would have never believed possible. For the moment, I am just keeping my eye upon them: if I ever have the slightest suspicion that they are getting dangerous, I will shoot the lot of them. This filthy reptile raises its head whenever there is a sign of weakness in the State, and therefore it must be stamped on. We have no sort of use for a fairy story invented by the Jews.[/quote]

More shocking still, a case can be made that Hitler might not have been a monotheist of any kind, or more likely, had no particular religious beliefs, if we are to believe

[quote=“Mein Kampf, in which Hitler”] . . . the gods had decreed the destruction of Austria. . . .

[M]oney became more and more of a God whom all had to serve and bow down to. Heavenly Gods became more and more old-fashioned. . . .

[In] the ancient world the colossal riches that still arouse our wonder have not been left to us from the commercial palaces of these days but from the temples of the Gods and the public edifices that belonged to the State. The community itself was the owner of those great edifices. . . .

We do not turn to you, however, for help, but to the great army of those who are too poor to consider their personal existence as the highest good on earth. They do not place their trust in money but in other gods, into whose hands they confide their lives. . . .

It may be that money has become the one power that governs life to-day. Yet a time will come when men will again bow to higher gods. . . .[/quote]

Most shocking of all, MT, some of these websites we got on the Internet are claiming that Nazis sometimes told great big ol’ whoppers:

jewishgen.org/yizkor/Telekhany/tel003.html

jewishgen.org/yizkor/Mikulintsy/Mik153.html

www1.yadvashem.org/about_holocau … /lida.html

But to end on a positive note, that Kafka “Amerika” thingy you did was a nice touch; brought back memories of Jimi Hendrix, bell bottoms, coffee houses, etc.

Well if we had, then Germany would never have gotten so far as to destroy most of Europe. Perhaps, we learned our lesson. What did you learn?[/quote]

And if the Yanks could have given prescott Bush the death penalty, for helping buddy Hitler, maybe there wouldn’t have been a grandson.
But he had connections, which makes a mockery of the whole thing.

And what about the Jews in Hilter’s army?

kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

CS just wants an excuse to kill with his ramboesque hands some “rag heads” and “sand n#gg3rs”, or whatever names you call the “enemies of (business) freedom” that were drilled into you at boot camp.

[quote=“cake”]And if the Yanks could have given prescott Bush the death penalty, for helping buddy Hitler, maybe there wouldn’t have been a grandson.
But he had connections, which makes a mockery of the whole thing.[/quote]

darn…another one with this crap.

[quote=“cake”]
CS just wants an excuse to kill with his ramboesque hands some “rag heads” and “sand n#gg3rs”, or whatever names you call the “enemies of (business) freedom” that were drilled into you at boot camp.[/quote]

Well kook, you’d do in a pinch. :laughing:

[quote=“cake”]And what about the Jews in Hilter’s army?
-pic’s edited-
CS just wants an excuse to kill with his ramboesque hands some “rag heads” and “sand n#gg3rs”, or whatever names you call the “enemies of (business) freedom” that were drilled into you at boot camp.[/quote]Quotes from reviews of “Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers”
The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military.
" After centuries of Jewish assimilation and intermarriage in German society, he discovered that eliminating Jews from the rest of the population was more difficult than he’d anticipated. As Bryan Mark Rigg shows in this provocative new study, nowhere was that heinous process more fraught with contradiction and confusion than in the German military."
“As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the “race” of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.”
““Startling and unexpected, Rigg’s study conclusively demonstrates the degree of flexibility in German policy toward the Mischlinge, the extent of Hitler’s involvement, and, most importantly, that not all who served in the armed forces were anti-Semitic, even as their service aided the killing process.”–Michael Berenbaum, author of The World Must Know: The History of the Holocaust”
““An outstanding job of research and analysis. Rigg’s book will add a great deal to our understanding of the German military, of the place of Jews and people of Jewish descent in the Nazi state, and of the Holocaust. It forces us to deal with the full, complex range of possible actions and reactions by individuals caught up in the Nazi system.”–Geoffrey P. Megargee, author of Inside Hitler’s High Command”
[i]more at the link[/i]

Not sure what your point is with your post.
Your juvenile insults are clear enough. But they neither offer information or are of use in clarifying any point you may be trying to make.

Slight correction:

zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news … 3586&rfi=6

Update; can’t vouch for its accuracy:

[quote]The FBI is investigating a radical Islamic Web site that posted photos and information about people who use an Internet chat room frequented by a Jersey City man whose family was murdered Jan. 14. The Web site, barsomyat.com, contained detailed information about some users of the PalTalk.com chat service whom the site’s members accuse of being outspoken critics of Islam, according to published reports.
. . .
In one case, according to The New York Sun, a barsomyat.com post about a Christian man included his PalTalk nickname, photograph, real name and the city in which he lives, all hacked from his home computer.

[Some time after the murders, the site] contained photos of Hossam Armanious and Amal Garas. It called Armanious a “filthy dog” and Garas “his filthy wife,” according to the paper.
. . .
“They were slaughtered along with their children as a punishment [. . . .],” one member of barsomyat.com is quoted as writing.[/quote]
excerpted from this NorthJersey.com article

Of course, the above doesn’t come anywhere near establishing that Muslims killed Mr. Armanious and the others.