Muslims beat newspaper editor, warn him to stop writing

jihadwatch.org/archives/016131.php

April 20, 2007
Canada: Muslims beat newspaper editor, warn him to stop “writing against Islam”

In Canada. How long before this sort of thing starts happening in the United States? Why, it already has happened here: remember Rashad Khalifa?

“Islamic Fanatics Beat Journo in Canada,” from Editor and Publisher, with thanks to Sr. Soph:

CHICAGO A journalist for the Mississauga, Ont.-based newspaper The Pakistan Post was assaulted by two men, one armed with a cricket bat, who warned him to stop "writing against Islam" and a Pakistan-based religious organization, the Canadian Journalists for Free Expression (CJFE) reported Thursday.

Journalist Jawaad Faizi was attacked on the evening of April 17 while sitting in his car outside the home of the newspaper's editor, Amir Arain. The two men smashed the car windows, and repeatedly hit Faizi. They fled when they saw him call 911 on his cell phone.

During the attack, Faizi said, the men told him to stop writing critically of the religious organization Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran and its leader, Cleric Allama Tahir-Ul-Qadri. Allama Tahir-Ul-Qadri is a frequent visitor to Canada, CJFE said.

The attack followed telephoned threats to Faizi and Arain. The night before the attack, the two filed a complaint with the police, also reporting threats they received in January.

I am disgusted with this.

allah is great. there is no god but allah.

and if you say anything else we’ll burn your house and rape your daughters and behead your sons.

god is a myth, but belief in god unfortunately is not. not that everyone gets so worked up about it. this is one of the most significant challenges and questions of the modern world: why is it mostly the muslims of today’s world who are so mediaeval in their approach? this attitude is the geatest threat to world stability… again, after a thousand years.

this is not a racist attitude of mine, btw. just religionist.

[quote=“treetop”]
I am disgusted with this.[/quote]
Damn straight.
But i’m sure that proponents of sharia have far more foul plans afoot.
Even in Ontario.

That said, it should be remembered that orgs like jihadwatch are far too selective in their reporting. They look for the sensationalism.
And that the truth might actually be far worse.

easy answer: put a box on the immigration form:

do you deny Allah and the Koran?

radical muslims are the swarm, they will bring down western civilization unless westerners stop being so pussy PC and realize the reason why we fought wars with them for 2000 years to keep them out of Europe. the west changed but they didn’t. they are BENT on destroying christianity, while we tolerate their religion.

make muslim immigration illegal for the sake of the WEST! these people laugh at your PC wimpiness! they don’t think YOUR religion is relevant, why should you think theirs is?

All European countries are secular… and I think the US is too, somehow.

Whatcha complainin’ bout. They didn’t bomb his buildin’!