My cat

[quote=“TaiwanPsycho”]
(Another note: ever since we got the cat (Baby), we would always say “PEE-POO” when it was doing its business. She almost craps on command! :laughing: )[/quote]

:laughing: :smiley:
I say ‘hungry mungry’ and they know they’re getting canned food.
Just found out which one it was peeing on my duvet when the litter box isn’t pristine. I’d always thought it was the other one.
Cats are funny. The one you think loves you best, pisses on your duvet!

But cats are creatures of habit. Every time I tinkle, Pumkin comes running in to get her butt pats. Wishbone reacts fervently to the ‘hand monster’. Pumkin is feather-stick brain-damaged. Wishbone is the one who cuddles up inside the carrier.Pumkin owns the top of the TV.
Pumkin likes it under the covers. Wishbone likes it on my pillow.

I can see how you can train one to use toilet, but two? I’ll have to try it some day when I have time.

heh, our cat goes crazy when you say “Din-dins!” (dinner timer oh yeah!)

show us some photos of your crazy cats
(btw, our cat has also wizzed and poo’d on our bed because the poo tray wasn’t perfectly clean :s )

My cat’s been pissed off at me for locking the windows. He used to like to flip his water dish over if there wasn’t enough water in it. He’s gotten over the whole cold bottled water thing too. Thank God. Now I can give him room temperature bottled water. He likes vanilla Haagen Das ice cream, cheese, and sometimes he’ll eat tandoori chicken which can’t be all that good for him, but he seems to handle it okay. He goes mad for canned tuna, even though he doesn’t like canned food. When he really wants something, he does a two-syllable meow that sounds a little like my name, I swear, like an “ay-raou”. I’d say there was a particular phrase that made him go crazy, but I think anything I say does that. He does respond to whistles. He loves to play hide-and-seek, complete with chasing, hiding, and tagging. When he doesn’t want to play, he’ll wander around meowing for me to come out and then flops over to let me know he’s done playing. And he’s got the most beautiful blue eyes that can go from light gray blue to a deep sapphire blue on a sunny Saturday afternoon. My mi-mi.

My coworker said her cat back home learned how to use the toilet, too. She said she was in the habit of taking the cat into the bathroom with her when she had to go, and the cat eventually caught on. She said one day she walked by the bathroom and, to her amazement, spotted her cat squatting over the toilet.

Oh, what I wouldn’t give if a certain someone’s cat knew how to use the toilet.

I’ve just seen two different news channels showing a story of a cat using the toilet. Is this a trend in Taiwan now?

If only my cat would catch on…here’s my cutie pie…

Isn’t he beautiful?

You trained your cat to use the toilet? I’m still struggling with litterboxes.

[quote=“stragbasher”]You trained your cat to use the toilet? I’m still struggling with litterboxes.

[/quote]Seems I misunderstood just how useless your cat is…

It jsut found a nice place to sleep, slightly smelly, but who cares? (Apart from the owner, that is.)

I keep telling people. I even referred to her as stupid in one post. Someone PMd me to tell me I was wrong. :unamused:

Oh, calling your cat stupid… On a dog shall you know its master… Peculiar habits might be a more apt description.

My kitty-cat is almost a year old. He loves to play “fetch!” with his favourite mouse toy - we didn’t teach him, he just brought the toy to me one day and dropped it in my hand. I threw it across the room and he went chasing after it, just to deposit it back in my hand. He never seems to tire of this game.

We used to take a piece of silver paper, cram it into a ball and chuck it everywhere in order to amuse our cat. She never brought it back - and tired of the game when she turned 2.

I got my Isalu a fur mouse (rare since he prefers bread twists to most of the toys that i actually buy for him). After almost freaking out that my ceiling was caving in (the only other explanation for why there was little black pieces of plastic on my living room floor), I picked up his mouse and found it was more like a flat piece of fur than anything that resembled a mouse. He still tosses it around the living room.

My kitty also likes to play hide and seek. I’ll run and hide around a corner and he’ll come looking for me. If he can’t find me right away, he’ll start meowing very pitifully until I either start laughing or meow back. When he finds me, he sometimes stands on his hindlegs on the door frame and taps me with one paw before running away. When he’s finished playing, he flops over on the floor. It’s hard to believe he’s already 3-1/2 years old. His new favorite sleeping place: on my laptop keyboard, especially when I leave it on. Sometimes if he’s sleeping behind the monitor, he’ll stick a paw around and swat at me to let me know he’s there.