My Cat's On a Calendar!

Lovely, Bob, lovely. Had me in stitches!

18 MILLION hits.

Thanks so much! You’re a sweetie!

Jimi. You make me blush… and cry. You and your lovely wife are the ones who made a difference in Smokey’s life. You give her the love.
I just act as a helper/scavenger/short term safe house/delivery person.

I am a slave to love. (I can say cheesy stuff here, cause I am feeling all mushy.)

The networks of people through Forumosa, facebook, and word of mouth really, really help.

Thanks for the calendar. :heart:

WHAT? You couldn’t reserve one for HOUSECAT??!!! And I thought we wuz palzzz.

and can someone PLEASE post a picture once they get their grubby little hands on it, so we can all FINALLY get some sleep. By his own admission, Jimipresley is way too technically inept for that kind of malarkey.

Of course, Ms Housecat! Send me your address.

If Ms Housecat enabled her PM function, I could send her a message!

oh, yea, sorry. :blush: Okay, for you, I’ll turn it back on. :doh:

Hey, everybody, LOOK! Housecat is turning it on for Jimipresley!

Well, you know, Chiefy has abandoned me. Plus, Presley’s like, on a calendar–with a housecat. Yo.

Well, you know, Chiefy has abandoned me. Plus, Presley’s like, on a calendar–with a housecat. Yo.[/quote]

purrrrrrrrrr… :roflmao:

here is THE pic of jimi with his cat.

Come now, Mr Funk. That one’s outdated. It was taken 15 years ago.

Funk is only joshing. Here’s the actual pic that appears on the calendar.

Before:

Skinny thing, wasn’t she? Looking forward to seeing the GORGEOUS image you are about to post!

[quote=“kage”]Before:

Skinny thing, wasn’t she? Looking forward to seeing the GORGEOUS image you are about to post![/quote]
Oh, God! the poor little thing was so horribly sick! Would love to post pics but I really don’t know how. :cry:

If any of you kind folk that have already received the calendar could post the picture, I’d be most happy. It won’t be “outing” me. It would make me proud.

There Done. Hope someone can do a better job, but this one for the time being!

PM your email. I’ll send it to you!

Aww! What a sweet photo!