My first post : )

Sigh, always the same. The nice avatars turn out to be old and ugly men. So I rather have fun with my golden-skin-Taiwan-princess-with-few-clothes-on next to me. :raspberry:[/quote]

Sitting at an internet cafe… All that’s next to me is a grubby looking old dude to my left and an internet game playing female addict with a teenage pimple problem… :fume:

Anyway, Welcome aboard Cindy…

You perverts. Thanks to your libidinous ramblings I keep misreading this thread as “My first time.” :s

Sigh, always the same. The nice avatars turn out to be old and ugly men. So I rather have fun with my golden-skin-Taiwan-princess-with-few-clothes-on next to me. :raspberry:[/quote]

Sitting at an internet cafe… All that’s next to me is a grubby looking old dude to my left and an internet game playing female addict with a teenage pimple problem… :fume:

Anyway, Welcome aboard Cindy…[/quote]

… now she took her pants down while she watches TV. A mosquito on her gorgeous backside? :astonished: She is so lost in the stupid TV … she will not even notice if I…

GOD, thank you for women.

Anyway, Welcome aboard Cindy…[/quote]

… now she took her pants down while she watches TV. A mosquito on her gorgeous backside? :astonished: She is so lost in the stupid TV … she will not even notice if I…

GOD, thank you for women.[/quote]

Bob, can I come over?