My story of a messed up situation. Suggestions?

I have lived in Taiwan almost 2 years and have read many of the posts here on Forumosa, but just never bothered to register or comment. Well I’ve read a lot of drama here in the past 2 years. Now I have my own. It’s not a joke or fiction, but a really screwed up situation.

A lot of weird shit happens here and what happened in my case is something I’m trying to deal with and figure out. I can’t believe I writing this but I think I need too!

Late last month my twin sister came to visit me. She travels a lot and while I’d never been out of the USA before hitting Taiwan she’s been to 10+ countries, parties, it up and has a job as a sales rep, so she’s on the go around the USA and wherever, different boyfriends, eccentric friends, etc. We are twins but I’m a little more reserved. She came during her (well our) 26th birthday and did some partying in HK before coming to visit for a week.

Like a lot of you guys here I have or had a Taiwanese GF. My girl is/was a recent college grad working a shit job and she often stayed at my place where she could chill and not listen to her mom nag. She’s shy but not as reserved as a lot of 20ish girls here but partly because she’s 5’10" about 130 and thinks she’s too tall and fat (GOD!), but lately she had just been moody and drinking more and I don’t mean green tea.

Well I told my GF my sis loves to party and will want her to accompany sis to the hangouts, stores, nightmarkets etc, since I have to work til 9:30 pm every night except Sundays and live in Mucha-work on Ren Ai Road. I thought it would be good for practicing English and to get shit off her chest. I’d hang with them when possible.

They hit it off right away, my sister gave her a big hug at the airport and kept complimenting my GF on her looks, style blah blah… I hung out with them a bit the first 2 nights but I have to turn in early most days. Then on Thursday I ate something at lunch that F-ed up my stomach pretty badly and I started vomiting. By 5pm I told the boss I had to bail and went home soon after.

By the time I road home I was sweating and spent. I got up the hill to my place which is a small 2 story apt, both floors are rented by me. I opened the door and was about to bounce onto the sofa for a minute, then happen to see a couple bottles of beer and a load of those Smirnoff Ice coolers on the table then I stop, and focus and I hear the faint but unmistakable sounds my sister’s voice and my girl’s both moaning and groaning and freakin expletives of lust! I’m WTF!!! But then I take off my shoes and quietly walk upstairs. The door to my bedroom is wide open! There is my sister bent over ass naked with my Taiwanese GF behind her naked except for her bra with a strap-on … into my sister!

I’d be a liar if I wasn’t embarrassingly turned on for a second or 2 but then I shouted “What the F— is going on!” I scared them half to death! My GF almost fell off the bed my sister was like “Oh Sh-!” My girl took the sex deivce off and grabbed her clothes and tried to run out. I grabbed her and she said sorry about 20 times, not looking me in the eye! She then yells for me to let her go and I do! I can see she is stumbling out a bit drunk and I’m now kinda shocked. My sister covers herself up and says "Look it just happened, she was ehhh, bi-curious with a smirk! I tell my sister I know you got her drunk and instigated this. Then to fucking get her stuff and find a hotel!

Under 15 minutes later I’m alone with an upset stomach and now headache trying to figure out what went wrong. My sister called me a few hours later and told me to take it easy we didn’t do anything wrong etc etc. I was still pissed and hung up on her.

After a dozen cell phone calls GF finally picked up and told me she was sorry again that she got drunk, but also that we were “broken” now. She says she’s lost her face, lost her head and did not want to be with me anymore, but it’s not my fault ?!?! I told her It was OK! I’ve been with her for 6 months and have never been to her house and her 1 really good friend won’t help me find her. I keep calling and she won’t pick up.

I went to visit my sister the day before she left and my sister and I got into a shouting match and my sis told me the previous day they had done the same thing. I left and was angry again.

My sister won’t talk to me now and my GF is gone. I’m lost. I have forgiven them both but neither will communicate. I am just hoping they’ll call. I really don’t know what to do. maybe I overreacted but it sucks! I’m in limbo.

1 Like

Fuck 'em. Your sister is a cunt. The girl, well, plenty more fish in the sea. Frogive 'em, but you need quite a bit of distance before you forget about that one.

You’ll laugh about this one day, but it’ll probably be a few years. Have you got anyone you can go out for beers with? Take care of yourself.

For what it’s worth, I think you probably under-reacted.

(This is a ‘real’ post, isn’t it?)

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: Excellent first post! IMHO, you should have remained quiet and filmed the whole thing for blackmail purposes later on (sister and GF).

I think you over-reacted a bit. If you’ve only dated her for six months and you haven’t even met her parents or even been over to her house yet, you’re not a serious suitor in her mind. She’s with you (and with your sister :laughing: ) for a bit of fun. You should have video recorded the lewd act, kept the recording in a safety deposit box, and said nothing. In future days when opportune moments arose, you could have threatened both relations by exposing the video to parents, new suitors, relatives etc. Your GF would have done anything for you to prevent that from happening. :laughing: You could also get $ from your sis or you could threaten to show it at family reunions. :smiley: Hey Auntie Bea, you want to see what my sis received from my GF in Taiwan?

It sure sounds like it, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Wow, that’s one hell of a story…
What’s hard to swallow is that your twin sister did this to you…
I guess we all react differently to things, but I’m with Buttercup on this one, I wouldn’t have been as calm as you…
I don’t even think it’s a matter with regards to how you feel(t) towards your GF (ex?), but can you really trust her not to do this again, even if you got back together with her?
I had a fucked up relationship before I moved here and another one not long after I moved here, it lasted just over a month, but I’m glad it ended, despite the fact that I enjoyed parts of it.
Shit happens, life goes on, what can I say.
I now have a really good GF (most of the time at least :wink:) and I’ve been with her for the past almost two years now.
I know how bad it all sucks mate, but drop it, leave it behind you and move on. Try not to let it get you down, it’s just self destructive, I’ve been there and I know how bad it can get.
I had different reasons for splitting up with my exes, but it looks like you’ve been burnt just as badly.
All the best and try to hang out with your friends, as this seems like a time when you need them around you.

I’m at a loss for words. If this is real, I feel for you and I don’t think you over reacted. Having sex with a brother and sister, even seperatly, seems incestious to me. I doubt I’d be so quick to forgive either of them. Your sister sounds like a b*tch.

I just KNOW the guys here are going to have a lot of fun with this one, though.

This cant be real !! :roflmao: Serves you right for getting a tummy ache. Well shoot if it had to happen better it was your sister then Jonnie or Frank or Tom or Dick aint it? I take it you are ok with the situ but your GF is totally embarashed and wants to end it all to not go there. And your sister is embarashed as well.

If your story is true (seems highly doubtful) what CAN you do?? I wouldve done the same thing. Gone home, heard noises , went to investigate and OMG?

Thats what happens when Taiwanese girls get to be 5.10 and “fat” .

They turn lesbo on ya !

Why won’t they talk to you? They screwed up. It’s bad enough if it was one of your friends…sometimes people think because it’s two women it’s not real or whatever…but seriously. Your sister??? Naaa, she’s an idiot for not apologizing and immediately going the whole ‘we did nothing wrong’ thing. Sex is sex.

oh, I see you asked for suggestions. Well, the next time sister is in Taiwan send her my way…I live in Hsintien and can keep her out of trouble till you get off work.

What do you have to forgive them?

They screwed up.

Get another GF, and tell your sis never to visit you again. If your family asks, tell them the story, they brought it unto themselves.

1 Like

Do you look like your twin sister?
People can transfer the affection to someone who looks alike….sometimes, maybe? :unamused:

Well, don’t feel too sad because…. She isn’t worth, all she wants is exotic experiences.
Now you feel like to win her back (hoping she picks up the phone and explain) just because she didn’t give you a proper reason why she’s doing that.
But there’s not much to know, fetch the other fish from the sea.
There’re many crazy things going on in Taiwan, you’re not alone :laughing:

Forget about your (ex?) girlfriend. Your sister is still your sister though. You are going to have to deal with her in the future whether you like it or not. She is really the one that needs to apologise though and make efforts to repair the damage.

Bloody right.

I think that your sis gtot some issues. Serious ones, IE smirking and later telling you that they had fun with the strap-on more than once.

I would create a stink in the family over it. (That said, I somehow don’t think that it’s going to happen).

Wow, didn’t expect that ending.

In short they’re both scumbags. “I’m sorry it just happened” doesn’t cut it and thats despite the fact it happened the day before.

If it was me, I wouldn’t talk to said family member for a very VERY long time, if at all. As for the ex… cheap tricks come and go. Let her know that next time you see her.

Yes, this is not fiction ( I have read stories here that seem more Hollywood than mine). My sister has a rep, but I never thought. My girl was serious and we had very few problems. She was nervous about bringing me to meet the folks. We were very good together I think it really messed her up. I knew some people would joke about the video taping, lez comments etc. I even laughed for a minute, but I’m depressed at the moment maybe I’ll go out with a buddy and hit a bar. It all just bothers me to no end.But the comments help.

wow…this is a lot better than the usual “WCIF sour cream” stuff.

Man, thats some troublesome sh*t you just went thru. And with a bit of food poisoning to boot.

Bright side:

1. Just think of the stories you now have to tell about your Taiwan journey. You could be drinking on this one for years…years.
  2. You have discovered, rather early on in the ‘relationship’ that your ‘GF’ is a loser. Good riddance to her.
  3. Its a no-guilt break-up on your part.
  4. If…and I mean a big IF here, you decide to get back with her - for whatever weird reason - the “make-up sex” will be devastating. Get a full medical before, and after, if this happens. Plus, you’ll have a lot of ‘hand’ in the future relationship.

Down side:

1. At this point in your and her life, you sister is in a very bad place with her life. Don’t trust her. Twins are usually closer than ‘normal’ siblings so this is probably hurting you a great deal. Remember, and this is as far as we know from your post, you are not the trust violator here.
  2. Family Thanksgiving dinners are going to suck for quite a long time.
  3. You didn’t take any videos or pics.
  4. She is and always will be your sister. She owes you big time on the wheel o’ karma. Use it wisely

Hope you recover from the stomach probs.

Aw man, you are not referring to me are you?

1 Like

Could be worse. Be thankful she didn’t meet your mom. :idunno:

yup…its bs. If it already happened once before it wasn’t just a slip-up…it was planned. So, good riddance. You don’t even know where she lives, she’s nervous to take you to her family, yet she doesn’t mind banging yours. I hope you told her best friend what she did! She will propably say u broke up because of something the bad foreigner did.

This has the potential to be a record-breaker. :notworthy:

Try telling that to my girlfriend and she’ll kick the shit out of you…