Naked waiguos running through the streets

Just caught the tail end of a news story on TV while eating in a restaurant.

Security camera footage of two naked waiguos running down the street followed by footage of a paparazzi invasion of (i’m assuming) one of the guy’s front door. He seemed to lose patience with them at most of the paparazzi footage was him telling them to get lost.

Anyone know what this was about?

Almas John again?

Must be laundry day at sandman’s house.

:bravo: Best excuse in the world: they had to buy beer. :bravo:

Chinese: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090601/8/1kg50.html

News says they scared the bejeesus out of the clerks and people on the street. :roflmao:

anyone want to run a book on their nationality?

i’m thinking canadian but i may be wrong…us kiwis are far too shy for such naked malarkey :blush:

[quote=“the bear”]anyone want to run a book on their nationality?

I’m thinking Canadian but i may be wrong…us kiwis are far too shy for such naked malarkey :blush:[/quote]

The accent of the guy getting angry was either Canadian or American. I’m guessing there will be a couple of job positions opening up very soon.

What city?

‘Shy’?

Banqiao – between Jiangzicui and the river.

Banqiao – between Jiangzicui and the river.[/quote]

OK…it wasn’t me then.

And I think AJ is at engrish class in ChiaYi

I sent the link to my wife…just to let her know how good I am.

Although I do have to watch the boy, he’s keen to slip out into the courtyard wearing his “sky suit”…if ya know what I mean…weird kid sometimes.

Oh come on! I wasn’t naked. Far from it, in fact. I was merely taking a giant salami down to my friend’s house and happened to be wearing a flesh-coloured swimsuit – my willie’s FAR bigger than a giant salami.

I haven’t gone out for beer for about two weeks.
So it couldn’t have been me.
Anyway, I’ve got a solo streak deep in the heart of me…

[quote]The Taibei County Banqiao 2 foreign register men, after the doubtful liquor and the friend made a bet have lost, the whole body darkness during eclipse, dashed about wildly unexpectedly in the street corner, even also ran to the ultra business buys the beer, but also some human of entire journey photography, because at that time just was evening past 8 o’clock, this crazy action, the populace and the ultra business vendeuse who passed by for scares!
Did not know is rushing to on time, these 2 foreigners, clothes do not put on continually, runs out the main house gate directly, runs hundred meters speeds, buys the beer to house nearby ultra business, what is strange, how behind also has a female, is taking the camera, the entire journey photography, entire section process not to 10 minutes.
Only is the foreigner does not put on clothes, strolls the avenue, but also arrives the ultra business to go shopping, might the populace and the salesclerk who passed by for scares!
This 2 bare rush the foreigner, lives in the plank bridge has high morals the street this apartment 4 buildings, the entrance is also putting box of beer, as soon as saw the media lens, possibly understand the matter the gravity, as soon as changed bare formerly rushes the opening manner, the denial.Attorney: “In the Taiwan law, the crime is must have the objective behavior, also must have the subjective criminal intent, if did not know, the common populace may advocate, I do not have to violate subjectively.”
Emphasized oneself is not the man who in the monitoring device bare rushes, even also uses the hand to push the camera lens, does not let own appearance exposure, the police investigate, here has been occupied by several foreigners, usually teaches English in the supplementary class, after finishes class, can drink in the home sings, is reported frequently by the neighbor populace, although a police goes forward to advise, they still stick to one’s own way of doing things.[/quote]

:astonished: Gosh, that translation looks eeriely familiar.

One little question remains, about the foreign woman who filmed teh whole thing. And I do not understand how the press got hold of such an unimportant “event” so fast. Man, slow news day, indeed.

More in Chinese, including the press interrogating a not so furry foreigner (It’s you, right? No, no no, it’s not me, get out of here, you have no business here!)
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090601/8/1kg5m.html
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090601/17/1kg7u.html

Oh for FUCK’S sake! Radio Banciao! Which means many of us know these morons, AND probably the woman who filmed them – many of you will have read her stuff.

Is there an actual video link, or just that photo?

I expect the full monty on YouTube soon -if it’s not already there.

EDIT:

More photos: http://www.tvbs.com.tw/news/news_list.asp?no=arieslu20090601122717

SANDMAN, that’s just not up to your usual high standards. The editing, I mean, not the behaviour.

I live next door to that woman and hope the perpetrators are caught soon and brought to justice.

After getting back from my Dragon Boat long weekend sojourn on the midnight train, I was rudely awoken by police this morning then accosted by television cameras in the street.

The perpetrators do not live in Banciao and have nothing to do with the aforementioned radio station.

Too bad the woman decided to follow them and document the event and too bad she welcomed the idiots into her home in the first place.

In the meantime, I have to wear a full face helmet just to get out of the building.

So … some Canadians bet their mate to get beer naked and it makes the news? It never fails to stun me how conservative and boring most people are. The Canadians, the filmers, the people watching it. Dead in the head.