Name a movie you've seen at least 5 times and still enjoy watching

Another solid list.

1 Like

I can also watch the director’s cut of Kingdom of Heaven over and over again…

Interesting point. I guess I just grew up with more American pop culture than British. Maybe I could add Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to the “Childhood/Nostalgia” list. Now that I think about it, all the Monty Python movies too.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A classic, but also American, right?

Nice list, Mememto is kind of underrated.

Never managed to watch The Big Lebowski till the end though :thinking: one of these classics I don’t get at all.

1 Like

Wow, you’re right, it is American! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the Coens’ best movie, but it’s just so damn quotable.

Memento is great. My favorite Nolan film. It just oozes style.

Speaking of Guy Pearce (who’s also underrated) I’d add LA Confidential to the list.

1 Like

I know I’ve watched this one more than five times.

1 Like

Saving Private Ryan is another one.

Not technically a movie, but the mini series of Band of Brothers gets me every time. The Pacific isn’t bad either.

2 Likes

I’m sensing a WWII theme…

I write this as a Trekkie who unironically still enjoys the original series … wow. Ok, “What does god need with a starship?” is a good line, but other than that?!

Burn After Reading on the other hand, I watched it a few times, so damn unique.

1 Like

Oh, Three Idiots is very good, not sure how I ended up watching this but it was a very nice surprise!

2 Likes

Yeah, they don’t make movies like this anymore…

1 Like

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? is my most re-watchable Coen Bros. film (thought not necessarily my favourite). The soundtrack is just too good.

1 Like

I forgot to mention Serenity

3 Likes

I know it gets a lot of hate, but I was young when it came out, and I loved it, and I still like it.

1 Like

Me too!