Nando's Peri Peri Sauce

Any local stores in Taiwan (preferably Taichung) selling this?

1 Like

webspartaiwan.com/SA-Groceries.html

Based in Taipei, but deliver anywhere in Taiwan.

Perfect, thanks!

Anyone remember the Nando’s branch on Nanjing years ago?

Oh. My. God. HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE?!?!

Are there any more similar shops?

Well, it was about 15 years ago which could explain it :slight_smile: It was across from the sports stadium on the corner of Tunhua. I enjoyed it while it was there. It only lasted a couple of years.

Not the Nando’s, Webstars!!

Though when we were in Malaysia my SO said ‘You know, if you opened a knock-off of one of these in Taiwan I bet you could make a killing’

oh :slight_smile:

Yeah someone should open one!

Jasons supermarket (specifically the one in the basement of Top City in Taichung) sell Nandos periperi sauce.

1 Like

Anyone know any other places? I need Peri Peri sauce! Found some on Shopee but it’s 1100 NTD

1 Like

Not sure where you are, EU Pantry in KHH (Southern Taiwan)

https://www.theeupantry.com/products/nando’s-peri-peri-sauce-mild-medium

4 Likes

I saw it in City Super recently, or maybe it was Mitsukishi.

2 Likes

Wow, I wish I found this site earlier, thank you!

1 Like

I bought a couple of bottles in the restaurant MJK 體驗廚房, last September.

Good food too.

Google maps link.

2 Likes

I’ve been to one. It tastes like Applebee’s.

1 Like

A range of Nando’s Peri Peri sauce were available today at the City Super near Zhishan MRT Station (in the basement of the Sogo): I got hot and extra-hot ($170 each); there was also garlic and medium. Maybe lemon & herb as well? Only small bottles - MJK above had bigger bottles available last year.

3 Likes

I will also have get some ! Question if you know: Is Nando’s pretty much the same worldwide, or does vary by country?

2 Likes

Saw 3 varieties in city super today.

2 Likes

I’ve only ever eaten it in the U.K. so I’m not sure.

The bottled sauce that I got is the same everywhere though.

1 Like

Anyone seen bottled Nando’s sauce around lately? The MJK restaurant I linked to above has closed, and I haven’t seen it in the Zhishan City Super in quite a while now.