Nanny or daycare--Resolved

Hi All,
I am new to this community. I would highly appreciate if someone can give me information about good (hygiene and care) day care center or Nanny service in Nankang area, Taipei. Please let me know which one do you think is better for a three month old baby. I am a working, single mom; cant afford to quit the job. Also I do not speak chinese. Thanks.

Hi,

I know some moms who use nanny services in Nankang, but they don’t post on Forumosa. You could try the childcare sections at http://www.parentpages.net. Do a search there, too, as I remember reading about this before. (Because a lot of families leave over summer, don’t be surprised to wait a while for an answer.)

Unfortunately the website I can give you the link is in Chinese. Maybe you find someone who is willing to help you with translating?
Well, here it is: baby-sitter.org.tw/04sitterl … type_id=11
These nannies do not come to your place, you send the child to them. This option is cheaper and very popular among local people. The link I gave you is the list of nannies in Nangang.

There is also a nanny company (they send nannies to your home). Phone number: 0960 166 665 - I am not sure how good/bad is their English.

Good luck!

[quote=“Isha”]Hi All,
I am new to this community. I would highly appreciate if someone can give me information about good (hygiene and care) day care center or Nanny service in Nankang (Nangang) area, Taipei. Please let me know which one do you think is better for a three month old baby. I am a working, single mom; cant afford to quit the job. Also I do not speak chinese. Thanks.[/quote]

Hi Isha,

I stay in Xizhi, I could help you out with babysitting for your lil baby. I do not hold professional diplomas in baby care but have loads of experience from a very young age in taking care of babies within family members. Please pass your contact number or email if interested.