Natural energy healing---reiki

Hi all,

I’m a Reiki practitioner. Reiki is an ancient natural healing method developed in Japan and is more and more popular in western countries and Taiwan. The practitioner can send out good energy through her hands, so it doesn’t cause any harm. It helps you physically, emotionally and spiritually. Right now I don’t have my own workshop, but will have one soon. Now my clients come to my small room in my house to do it, but if it’s a regular treatment, I’m williing to go to my client’s place to work. If anyone of you needs some good energy to make yourself more healthy, happy and relaxed, welcome to contact me at reiki_warda@hotmail.com and i will tell you more details. Thank you and bless you all.

Warda 0920103450

Good to see someone on here offering it. It’s a really good relaxation form, healing, and just overall stress-buster.

I hope you are still offering these services. I saw a question in another post which was asking about local energy healing services / practitioners and I provided a link to this post as it seemed relevant. Perhaps you’ll hear from them!

Good luck!

I thought Reiki was like paying for a massage and not getting one.

At the top of Reiki Wiki it says, “There is no clinical or scientific evidence that Reiki is an effective treatment for any condition.” Does this bother a Reiki Master?

And what’s the record for most views per post? :ponder:

I thought Therapeutic Touch was debunked by a 12-year-old girl…

Reiki, does not involve touching.

Reiki, does not involve touching.[/quote]
Neither does Therapeutic Touch.

It can, if the client allows it. Nothing nefarious but it’s, rather for me it is, easier sometimes to place hands on the body when moving thru the positions. :smiley:

It can, if the client allows it. Nothing nefarious but it’s, rather for me it is, easier sometimes to place hands on the body when moving thru the positions. :smiley:[/quote]
YOU do Reiki?? Cool. I’ve been looking for a good school here, but can’t find one. I’d really like to learn it for my kiddos.

Here it says she was only nine when she developed the test.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Rosa

It can, if the client allows it. Nothing nefarious but it’s, rather for me it is, easier sometimes to place hands on the body when moving thru the positions. :smiley:[/quote]
YOU do Reiki?? Cool. I’ve been looking for a good school here, but can’t find one. I’d really like to learn it for my kiddos.[/quote]

You want to look for a master.I went to a woman in Yong He when I was living there, she may know of a school. She’s (Or was) on the same block as Zhu Lin school in Yong He. Zhu Lin is located at 34 or 32 Zhu Lin Rd in Yong He. If you really want to contact her, pm me and I’ll see if I can find her card.

Oh I am sorry, I wasn’t clear. I am in India now. New Delhi to be precise. So it’s a bit of a fight…

BAAAAM!!!
--------->Google is your friend. reiki-masters.org/reiki_mast … name/Nisha :smiley:

BAAAAM!!!
--------->Google is your friend. reiki-masters.org/reiki_mast … name/Nisha :smiley:[/quote]
:laughing: That’s the point. She is an hour and half away from me, in no traffic time!! I am looking, mainly asking around friends to recommend a teacher. Thanks!

BAAAAM!!!
--------->Google is your friend. reiki-masters.org/reiki_mast … name/Nisha :smiley:[/quote]
:laughing: That’s the point. She is an hour and half away from me, in no traffic time!! I am looking, mainly asking around friends to recommend a teacher. Thanks![/quote]

Cool. But try emailing her and finding out if she’s trained someone in your area. We reiki practitioners have a habit of moving. Bad but we do it anyway. :laughing: